Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Crash Bandicoot sell more on Switch or Xbox One?

It will sell better on...

Switch 96 88.89%

Xbox One 12 11.11%

Total:108

With the N.Sane Trilogy now multiplat, do you think it will it sell better on Switch or Xbox One, and why do you think so?

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

switch maybe? because rayman legends sold more on the switch too..

Switch. I figure the Switch audience would prefer platformers more so than Xbox owners, although I think that has already been shown from some indie devs to be the case.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It'll sell more on Switch because of the audience.

I don't know a single person except me and my best friend who even own an xbox and even less who want one, I know at least 6 people who own a switch and more who want one.

Switch games will sell much much better and a lot of the xbox one audience that might have concidered it will have also had a chance to buy it on PS4 and there are a ton of multi-console owners.

On the other hand people who own a PS4 and a Switch will have the "portable" sales pitch and might even concider double dipping.

Switch vote is a no brainer. I think it would have been more interesting to ask if it would sell more on switch or steam.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Switch, it's a timeless platformer and the audience there kinda already an affinity with Crash ;)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Cloudman said:
Switch. I figure the Switch audience would prefer platformers more so than Xbox owners, although I think that has already been shown from some indie devs to be the case.

This

We already know it.

Switch would be my pick

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think it will. Also it's the only version charting on the UK Amazon and it's quite a lot higher on amazon us than the xbox version.