By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Crash Bandicoot sell more on Switch or Xbox One?

It will sell better on...

Switch 96 88.89%

Xbox One 12 11.11%

Total:108

With the N.Sane Trilogy now multiplat, do you think it will it sell better on Switch or Xbox One, and why do you think so?

Around the Network

switch maybe? because rayman legends sold more on the switch too..

Switch. I figure the Switch audience would prefer platformers more so than Xbox owners, although I think that has already been shown from some indie devs to be the case.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It'll sell more on Switch because of the audience.

I don't know a single person except me and my best friend who even own an xbox and even less who want one, I know at least 6 people who own a switch and more who want one.

Switch games will sell much much better and a lot of the xbox one audience that might have concidered it will have also had a chance to buy it on PS4 and there are a ton of multi-console owners.

On the other hand people who own a PS4 and a Switch will have the "portable" sales pitch and might even concider double dipping.

Switch vote is a no brainer. I think it would have been more interesting to ask if it would sell more on switch or steam.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Switch. I figure the Switch audience would prefer platformers more so than Xbox owners, although I think that has already been shown from some indie devs to be the case.

This

We already know it.

Switch would be my pick

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think it will. Also it's the only version charting on the UK Amazon and it's quite a lot higher on amazon us than the xbox version.

If LA Noire can sell better on Switch than on Xbox One than I am pretty sure a platformer on a system with a huge platformer audience will sell better.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.