By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Inevitable Question: Your Most Wanted Character(s) in Super Smash Bros.

I would like a persona rep or 2 (though I'd prefer elisabeth or the p3 protag), but first we need a mainline persona game on switch.
I mean, even though cloud was only techically on a ninty console before, FF itself had deep ties with ninty.

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
A Tales of rep.

Cless Albane (Phantasia) or Lloyd Irving (Symphonia)

Pretty popular from the first and one of the most iconic and popular entries respectively, plus very tied to Nintendo.

Man, I remember being so hopeful Lloyd would appear in Smash 4 when it came out that Namco was helping with the game, only for nothing to come of it. Really hope we see a Tales character...the moveset in those games would transition perfectly to Smash.

And yeah I know about Mii outfit.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

TheBraveGallade said:
I would like a persona rep or 2 (though I'd prefer elisabeth or the p3 protag), but first we need a mainline persona game on switch.
I mean, even though cloud was only techically on a ninty console before, FF itself had deep ties with ninty.

If we get a P3 rep, there's only one correct answer:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Rex/Mythra/Pyra Combo a la Duck hunt.

Arms Character (Most likely Spring Man with Ribbon Girl as a skin)

Mega Man X or Zero

Pokemon Gen 7 Evolution

Wild Card:

Ultrashroomz said:
TheBraveGallade said:

If we get a P3 rep, there's only one correct answer:

Aegis is one of the more interesting options and would be the most unique though samus exists kinda.

Speaking of androids, they already went out qnd spoiled fiora via trophies and xzone2, so I'll be all in for her if we want another XC1 rep. She can even have a sharla/melia chain attack as a FS.

Speaking of chain attack, while I like riki, he's already an asist trophy. Wish ryan would replace him in shulk's FS.

Around the Network

Kratos and Master Chief

I'm ready to sell my body so crash can be on smash.

• King K Rool
  • Next FE main character
  • Add another one from FE, maybe a mounted unit to mix it up a bit (Cordelia/Camilla/Frederick/Hinoka; yes I couldn't care less about there being lots of FE characters, no reason to remove existing content/hold back solid characters)
  • Waluigi
  • Dixie Kong
  • Odyssey Mario w/ Cappy
  • Chibi-Robo
  • Ice Climbers
  • Return of Pokemon Trainer
  • New Pokemon rep from the next mainline game (though I'm sure Detective Pikachu could be pretty awesome)
  • Captain Toad
  • Jeanne/Rodin 
  • Fawful
  • Quagsire
  • Rabbids (not that I really want them in, but I can see them happening in their Kingdom Battle iteration)
  • Crash
  • Luigi with more of an emphasis on his ghost-catching tools/abilities

Wanted the inklings and we got them. I don't really care about other third party characters. We got all the iconic ones in Smash 4 so meh honestly all i want now is a story or else i don't really care.