By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Inevitable Question: Your Most Wanted Character(s) in Super Smash Bros.

More Sonic characters, Snake, and Ice Climbers. Also which sounds better, #SmashWithCrash or #CrashInSmash?

Around the Network

After playing a lot of Fire Emblem Warriors on Switch I'd be happy seeing many of those characters make the leap.

Ice Climbers
wrongly cut from Smash 4 due to hardware limitations that no longer exist. bring them back

Rex & Pyra
Pyra doesnt so much fight as she does just power Rex's weapon, so making them a character wouldnt be too hard. and it would be a great rep for the Xenoblade games

Bomberman
konami has shot themselves in the foot so many times over, but they did give us Super Bomberman R, plus he is still a pretty iconic character.

Spring Man
gotta embrace the new stuff, and an ARMS character would make for a pretty unique fighter

Decidueye
the fan favorite starter for Gen VII and the only one to really make a good fighter option

Bomberman
Tails
Plusle
Layton
Crash
Shovel Knight
John Cena

Goku(Yes), Crash (Bomberman, Rayman and Shovel Knight too)

Around the Network

See my avatar...as for why...play the damn game and everything will become clear...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Just give me my Travis Touchdown and I'll call it a day

I want ridley(for the love of god,sakurai),bomberman,crash, min min from arms(cause even tho i didn't play that game,she's cute and i like her),and joker as well.

Also,would be down for solid snake to be back.

Finale said:
I want ridley(for the love of god,sakurai),bomberman,crash, min min from arms(cause even tho i didn't play that game,she's cute and i like her),and joker as well.

Also,would be down for solid snake to be back.

I want Solid Snake too Other than that, I'm not sure who, maybe someone from Eternal Darkness.

How about this guy he's an official Nintendo owned franchise

I game on all consoles and PC