By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Inevitable Question: Your Most Wanted Character(s) in Super Smash Bros.

The Pokemon Trainer better come back! I miss you and your stupid spam attack, Ivysaur!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Simon Belmont
Shovel Knight
Shantae
NOT Solid Snake

Fawful!

Octoling.

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

I want Ice Climbers to return. Shovel Knight, Shantae and Farmer (Stardew Valley) to represent Nindies, Rex/Pyra from Xenoblade 2 (Pyra in the background of the stage as the Blade), RIDLEY AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER SHRINK HIM I DON'T CARE, Fawful, someone from Arms, Samus to be redesigned based on her Samus Returns or Prime 4 character model, Waluigi as a playable character, Solaire from Dark Souls as a playable character, Snake to return.

Everyone and everything from the 3DS/Wii U versions to be included.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Octoling.

This! At least as a inkling skin.

Callie/Marie/Pearl/Marina would be interesting too.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

PSintend0 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Octoling.

They are in the reveal of Smash Switch, so I assume they're in.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
PSintend0 said:

They are in the reveal of Smash Switch, so I assume they're in.

I meant octolings as a character or as a skin for inkling character. I didn´t see octolings or Callie/Marie/Pearl/Marina in that trailer. I hope to see more than just one character from splatoon and there is no point in making inkling boy and inking girl separate, instead give someone else a change, for example DJ Octavio.

A cute girl from Arms.