By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate Nintendo Direct - 03/08/18!

Out of 10

10 47 23.27%

9 49 24.26%

8 36 17.82%

7 28 13.86%

6 18 8.91%

5 6 2.97%

4 5 2.48%

3 5 2.48%

2 3 1.49%

1 5 2.48%

Total:202

Enjoyed it, so I'll give it a 9, if it had at least a new cool looking game I'd give it a 10.

Edit: Freaking Okami HD though, just as I bought it on steam....

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

6/10 for me. Mostly ports that weren't interesting to Nintendo fans until they became Nintendo games. Mario Tennis has never been appealing and a New Smash game doesn't make the thing an instant win. When Nintendo starts making me excited about things that aren't Mario and Zelda I'll be more generous with my ratings.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

8/10 for me

Surprisingly, 3 games that I was holding off buying will end up on the Switch, so I will get them there:
Okami HD
Crash N Sane Trilogy
South Park: Fractured But Whole

Really nice announcement in general as well.
Mario Tennis Ace looks really fun
Luigi's Mansion remake
And of course...Smash

Also, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story comes in 2019...has no one mentioned that? that means that Nintendo could potentially still support the little thing until next year...crazy

Nintendo and PC gamer

mushroomboy5 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Yoshi goes to being irrelevant again. Seriously that game shows up, disappears for months,then reappears randomly again

can the game or release it already

I thought that was pretty standard behavior for Nintendo.im sure closer to its release we’ll suddenly start hearing about it again.

For a bigger game like zelda it was understandable but a simplistic yarn yoshi game? its kinda sad

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

10/10. Splatoon DLC and Smash.

Around the Network

9/10

Highlights for me were a release date for Octopath Traveler, all of the new Splatoon 2 content, and of course Smash Bros. being announced

8/10

But I am still hoping that Fire Emblem and Pokemon are still 2018, while Animal Crossing Switch does exist..... lol

Pocky Lover Boy! 

10/10 blew all my expectations away for a direct, and leaves so much more potential new announcements in the future.

Plus... SMASH.

Last edited by Green098 - on 08 March 2018

I loved everything that was shown even the 3DS games. The Octo expansion and Smash reveal were hype, however, because they didn't reveal Fire Emblem Switch, the direct only gets 10 out of 10 from me instead of the 11/10 I was gonna give.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 08 March 2018

5/10 It was okay. I'm not into Smash. If I where I'd probably rate it higher. I really would like to know what Retro has been up to. It's been 4 years.....