By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy coming to Switch

Sunstrider said:

Crash Bandicoot in Smash confirmed then.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network

Probably 1m between switch, xbox one and pc. I hope it does more though. I got all the relics in all 3 games and it was frustrated at times but really enjoyed it

I'd like someone to figure out how many ports this console has gotten since it launched and see if any other major console has ever had more than it has.

Look out plumber boy, your worst nightmare is coming.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
AlfredoTurkey said:
I'd like someone to figure out how many ports this console has gotten since it launched and see if any other major console has ever had more than it has.

Lol, people act like PS4 hasn't been the recipient of gaggles of ports as well. I don't see the problem with ports as long as there is new software in development concurrently. 

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Lol, people act like PS4 hasn't been the recipient of gaggles of ports as well. I don't see the problem with ports as long as there is new software in development concurrently. 

I come from ye old times when new consoles meant new games. We didn't want games from old systems. I guess old habits die hard because I still feel the same way. I have old games. And if I don't, I know where Ebay is. A new console should mean new games imo.

But bla bla bla. 

curl-6 said:

Would not surprise me if the Switch version outsells the Xbone version.

I think that's a given.

AlfredoTurkey said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

I come from ye old times when new consoles meant new games. We didn't want games from old systems. I guess old habits die hard because I still feel the same way. I have old games. And if I don't, I know where Ebay is. A new console should mean new games imo.

But bla bla bla. 

Interestingly enough I grew up during the NES/SNES/Genesis/64/PS1 eras, so I'm pretty old school myself. Like I personally love physical software and hate the fact that it's eventually going to disappear, so I see where you're coming from. Though I feel like at least with these ports they're adding content to the games and at times enhancing graphics etc; I don't however agree with them charging $60 for these ports, but that's a whole 'nother subject. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Agreed. So far, the Switch is severely lacking in substantial new games this year. Nearly everything is regurgitated leftovers or C tier filler.

Coming the year after we got Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Kingdom Battle, Splatoon 2, and Xenoblade 2 all in less than 9 months, it sucks to be back in the doldrums.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 March 2018

curl-6 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Agreed. So far, the Switch is severely lacking in substantial new games this year. Nearly everything is regurgitated leftovers or C tier filler.

Coming the year after we got Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Kingdom Battle, Splatoon 2, and Xenoblade 2 all in less than 9 months, it sucks to be back in the doldrums.

I dont know about you, but I dont see Kirby, Yoshi, Labo, Fire Emblem, MT: Aces, Smash (yes I believe it's a new entry), Octopath Traveller, No More Heroes, World Ends with You: Final Remix  is lacking in substantial. All exclusives no less (sort of). Then there's new multiplat releases in DQ Builders 2, Mega Man 11, Dark Souls Remastered, Street Fighter 30th Collection, Starlink, Attack on Titan 2, Pillars of Eternity 2, Titan Quest as well.

And saying regurgigated leftovers / C-Tier about the likes of DKC:TF, HW: DE, Owlboy, Undertale, Crash, Southpark, Darkest Dungeon, Little Nightmares: CE, Captain Toad, YS VIII, Battle Chasers, Wolf 2.. well then that's on you.

We're 2 months and 9 days in to the year. There's going to be more revealed at the very least at E3 and through out the rest of the year as well.