By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Code of Princess EX Announced for Switch

I Played it a lot on 3ds, its a good game.

Update: Box Art

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mg5idZiv1s

Nicalis announced that Code of Princess EX is in development for Switch. It’s due out physically and digitally this summer.

Code of Princess was originally made for 3DS. Atlus published the action-RPG way back in 2012.

On Switch, Code of Princess EX will include HD visuals, local co-op, as well as “numerous other gameplay additions and enhancements.” Nicalis mentions “smarter AI, updated balancing, a new character leveling-up system and overall better playability.”

Code of Princess EX will be sold for $39.99. The launch edition will include a full-color instruction booklet and a bonus mystery item that will be revealed soon at retail.

Source: Nicalis PR

Last edited by Shikamo - on 08 March 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I think they are 20 hours too early!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

That's actually pretty cool. I started playing this on my 3DS but never got to play much of it. Can't wait to get back into it.

It's nothing spectacular, but a good little game. Not sure if I want to pick it up again for Switch as I played it on 3DS, but if you haven't played it yet and like this sort of gameplay you can give it a try.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Gave the original a few hours of play on the 3DS...
Pretty good game...
Charming characters and the music was surprisingly good...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

I bought the original but I didn't put more than a few hours into it. I always planned on going back to it.

Nice. Always wanted to try the 3DS version, but the physical version never came to Europe. With the Switch I can at least import it.

Nice addition to the Switch library. I played that game a lot on my 3ds. Loved the characters. It´s fun for multiplayer and, in a certain, way, nosthalgic due to its beat´em-up style of gameplay. I hope they seriously enhance character balance, though, because Zozo magic is just broken in online play, and add more stages, because the main campaign is kinda short.

Neat, I didn't have a chance to play it on my 3DS.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Instruction book included? That's enough to get me interested, I miss them a lot, such a great feeling to flip through them on the way home.