By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Netflix is taking on a vast amount of new Anime

Megiddo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Give more more of PreCure and im golden

binged watched Glitter Force and Doki Doki

There's 15 or so PreCure series for you to go through, so as long as Netflix sees interest there is a lot more to be had.

Indeed. I'm going to binge them on Kissanime. There's currently a new on going anime for the series that just started back in Feb I believe too in japan

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I believe Huggto is the new one. I stopped watching after Heartcatch Charge but I could see myself binging the other series some day.

Machiavellian said:
I have noticed the increase in support of Anime produced shows on Netflix and I am totally all for it. So far I am looking for them to get back to work on 'The 7 Deadly Sins" and "Castlevania".

Knights of Sidonia too =D

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

vivster said:
Oh god, please no.I hate their format of just dumping everything at once instead of having a neat weekly schedule.

See your sarcasm levels are insane, that I cannot tell anymore. 

Pretty awesome, netflix are doing good work with my 12e a month, not considered canning my sub now and I've had it for about 3 years straight.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Good to hear. But Netflix is expensive in Japan.

Ka-pi96 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Good to hear. But Netflix is expensive in Japan.

Really? How much is it?

If it's too high you could always make a foreign account and pay for that instead, you'll still get JP Netflix due to your IP address even if you're paying via a foreign account. I used my UK Netflix account and kept paying the UK price on JP Netflix while I lived in Japan.

1,000 yen.

BraLoD said:
Internet gives me all of them for free, you can't beat that.

Piracy? For shame.

Ka-pi96 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

1,000 yen.

huh? That's not expensive

Because I'm poor.  I am watching Animax for 500 yen.

BraLoD said:
KLAMarine said:

Piracy? For shame.

I don't even watch anime, tho.

You just sit in front of it with eyes open. You watch it but you don't watch it watch it.