By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Announced for Thursday March 8th at 5PM EST

I'll be happy if they show Fire Emblem Switch. I really want them to perfect the pair up system, add a better online pvp mode or do online co-op and I want some decent Waifu's.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Predictions:

- Animal Crossing
- Mario Maker
- Metroid Prime 4 trailer and release date
- SSB Melee port
- GTA 6 as a 3DS exclusive

GTA 6 on 3DS ? lol

More like GTA Chinatown 2

GTA Chinatown on NDS was quite decent.

If Rstar can make it onto Switch, I will be stressed out.

Ultrashroomz said:
Gimme Persona Q2 info!

Oh, that would get me excited.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

zorg1000 said:
cycycychris said:
Pretty sweet, I hope we get a lot of third party announcements during this direct. Hopefully Watch Dogs 2 is one of them. I imagine we will get Wolfenstiens 2 date and maybe even another Bethesda announcement. South Park is will probably be there and something else from Ubisoft. For Nintendo, I just hope we see FE and something new.

I would really like some more Bethesda ports. Prey, Evil Eithin, Fallout 4, any of those would be great.

Remake of Fallout 1+2. Hmm, yummy.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Nautilus said:
Arminillo said:

We all know what the gameplay will be like. im ok with cg.

This is the first FE in HD.Outside of the core idea, which is a strategy RPG, we could be getting some significant changes.So no, we dont know.

Ugh, if they change core gameplay, then I'm utterly disappointed. HD can mean nicer graphics, but the gameplay better be sll turn-based and tactical.

Around the Network

Prediction: no new game announcement, but first footage of some games like NMH and Fire Emblem.

Expect people to rate it between 3-5 in the following hours.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Prediction: no new game announcement, but first footage of some games like NMH and Fire Emblem.

Expect people to rate it between 3-5 in the following hours.

I don't really think it'll be spectacular, so I keep my expectations in check. But I think it'll be some new announcements, being some third party ports or something like that. But it's nice to have some release dates and footage, that'll do.

Dang, I was on the side of thinking the rumor was fake. No complaints here though, I'll happily take a direct any day. I'll keep my hype in check, but it'd be great if they revealed FE finally

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I really hope there are good announcements

But I'll probably be disappointed

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

zorg1000 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Uh, so what's your point? That excerpt does not mean they can't announce a new 3DS game set to release this year, if that's what you're trying to say. Or if it's the opposite, that it means they will, then not necessarily, they could just be covering already announced games like Detective Pikachu, this being what I'm hoping for.

Last look at Detective Pikachu

trailer/release window for Sushi Striker & Dillon's Rolling Western

Localization news for already released Japanese games  like Yokai Watch 3 and a few others

Thats pretty much what i expect when it comes to 3DS, maybe 1 or 2 small-medium sized new titles at the most but nothing internally developed by Nintendo or their subsidiaries.

And beyond those games, there are still the localization for Dragon Quest XI 3DS and Persona Q2