Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Announced for Thursday March 8th at 5PM EST

I the 3DS segment is gonna last at most 5 minutes.

There's Persona Q2 (this will probably take up the most time), localization for Dragon Quest 11 (though I can see them off handily mentioning it if the Switch version is shown), Shushi Striker, and Yokai Watch 3.



Around the Network

I really have no idea what they would have to show to get me excited but since my hopes are so low this would probably be the best time for something to grab me haha



If we saw any footage of Prime 4 this Direct would be an automatic win for me, but I'm afraid they're saving the first look until E3.



HyrulianScrolls said:
If we saw any footage of Prime 4 this Direct would be an automatic win for me, but I'm afraid they're saving the first look until E3.

There is a decent change that a teaser will be shown. A minute teaser showing a quick setting and new style is easy enough.

Pokemon is likely the big mainstage for E3. Metroid is not that big really so teasing it before E3 and then showing full on gameplay may indeed be possible.



In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'm really hoping for a Metroid Prime 4 trailer.

Also, I'm calling it now: Smash Bros 4 coming out this May/June with all the dlc.



Around the Network
Thechalkblock said:
I'm really hoping for a Metroid Prime 4 trailer.

Also, I'm calling it now: Smash Bros 4 coming out this May/June with all the dlc.

You’ll be disappointed. Expect Metroid Prime 4 at E3 and Smash during the holidays.



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Sushi Striker release date got leaked for June 8th, as well as a Switch version of the game.

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15390535/

Mario Tennis date and box art got leaked as well, being June 22d

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15390534/



animegaming said:
I the 3DS segment is gonna last at most 5 minutes.

There's Persona Q2 (this will probably take up the most time), localization for Dragon Quest 11 (though I can see them off handily mentioning it if the Switch version is shown), Shushi Striker, and Yokai Watch 3.

And probably some reminder that Detective Pikachu is coming.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

animegaming said:
Sushi Striker release date got leaked for June 8th, as well as a Switch version of the game.

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15390535/

Mario Tennis date and box art got leaked as well, being June 22d

https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15390534/

It's gone now.



             

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Dand said:
zorg1000 said:

Last look at Detective Pikachu

trailer/release window for Sushi Striker & Dillon's Rolling Western

Localization news for already released Japanese games  like Yokai Watch 3 and a few others

Thats pretty much what i expect when it comes to 3DS, maybe 1 or 2 small-medium sized new titles at the most but nothing internally developed by Nintendo or their subsidiaries.

And beyond those games, there are still the localization for Dragon Quest XI 3DS and Persona Q2

Yep, hence why is said "and a few others" in the localization part



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.