By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Announced for Thursday March 8th at 5PM EST

I wonder what are the chances that Dragon Quest XI for Switch will appear in this Direct (at least in the japanese one). Probably very low :p

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
I wonder what are the chances that Dragon Quest XI for Switch will appear in this Direct (at least in the japanese one). Probably very low :p

I hope we hear about it tomorrow. It was the first Switch game ever announced, lol. I just want something about it, even if it is only in the Japanese Direct. 

The mini direct was pretty good for what it was worth, and this direct can only be better. I would love some MMORPG games over on the system :) Though that's probably not something Nintendo will announce.

More third party games as well. Even if they're just ports. The leaker of the direct said there would be SMO DLC and FE 16 info. I think the 3DS will only have a 5-minute presentation. Probably a new game + Detective Pikachu. I don't expect much, but if there's a new Zelda for 3DS that's a sequel to ALBW, hell yeah.

Shaqazooloo0 said: 

Outside of Detective Pikachu and maybe 1 Atlus title I don't think their are any other announced 3DS games. Theirs so little for the 3DS this year that I don't see them not announcing new games in a Direct thats focused on both Switch and 3DS tbh. 

Ah I see where you're coming from now, but I hope you are wrong!

zorg1000 said: 

Last look at Detective Pikachu

trailer/release window for Sushi Striker & Dillon's Rolling Western

Localization news for already released Japanese games  like Yokai Watch 3 and a few others

Thats pretty much what i expect when it comes to 3DS, maybe 1 or 2 small-medium sized new titles at the most but nothing internally developed by Nintendo or their subsidiaries.

And I hope you are correct!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Shaqazooloo0 said: 

Outside of Detective Pikachu and maybe 1 Atlus title I don't think their are any other announced 3DS games. Theirs so little for the 3DS this year that I don't see them not announcing new games in a Direct thats focused on both Switch and 3DS tbh. 

Ah I see where you're coming from now, but I hope you are wrong!

zorg1000 said: 

Last look at Detective Pikachu

trailer/release window for Sushi Striker & Dillon's Rolling Western

Localization news for already released Japanese games  like Yokai Watch 3 and a few others

Thats pretty much what i expect when it comes to 3DS, maybe 1 or 2 small-medium sized new titles at the most but nothing internally developed by Nintendo or their subsidiaries.

And I hope you are correct!

I really, really hope the Links Awakening Remake rumor that has been going around isnt true, otherwise ill have to rebuy a cheap 2DS to play that and Samus Returns lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Lets not forget that XC 2 DLC is still comming.So that has good chance of appearing, especially considering how great the game sales were.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Will Diablo 3 be there final announcement? Or Smash xD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I just want a launch period for SMTV. Couldn't care less about most other things.

spemanig said:
I just want a launch period for SMTV. Couldn't care less about most other things.

If we see anything SMT related, it wont have a release date.The best we can get is a year.The game is most likely still pretty far away.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mar1217 said:
spemanig said:

Better prepare yourself to not get anything until E3 or Tokyo Game Show ...

Or maybe even later 

Ya i have the feeling thats a 2019 title

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.