By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - You can't believe trump won?

 

Trump 2020

Hell yes! 20 25.32%
 
Lets wait and see! 3 3.80%
 
Fuck no! 50 63.29%
 
Indifferent/comments/Hilary's dusty pussy... 6 7.59%
 
Total:79
pokoko said:
Hiku said:

We're not just talking about unarmed people. Because unarmed people can pose a threat as well. If they try to attack the officer, reach for the gun, or hurt someone else, etc.
We're talking about people who for example (on camera) ran away and were shot in the back. A 12 year old child who was holding a toy gun. People who according to forensics were on their knees with their hands on top of their head, etc.
Those were generally the stories that made major headlines, and when the Black Lives Matter movement began.

You seem to have a lot of faith in the media.  I do not.  I think it's extremely naive to count reporting frequency as proof of anything.  I don't have the slightest doubt that the media picks and chooses events based on ratings potential--we've been told that by former members, in fact.  That is, unless you believe only pretty "good girls" and cute little boys go missing.

A white, unarmed college student was shot multiple times and killed near where I live several years ago.  I find it impossible to believe that this story would not have made the national media if the victim had been black.  

You misunderstand. I'm not counting on reporting frequency to determine the frequency of how often minorities are executed by police vs white people.
I'm saying that the ones that made, not just national, but international healdlines, did so because it was warranted. It wasn't just the skincolor of the person killed, but the circumstances behind the killing that made headlines. I'm not saying that there aren't other stories that didn't get the same attention because of the color of the victim or police officers skin.

By the way, are you perhaps referring to the student who was shot while naked, around 2012 I think it was?

Last edited by Hiku - on 05 March 2018

Around the Network

He won cause Hillary was a terrible candidate who ran a "lesser of two evils" campaign.

Also the electoral college...



No, I don't support habitual liars, hypocrites, racists, corrupt businessmen, or anyone incapable of human empathy or sympathy. Someone like that should not be running our country any longer. His appointed administration is shrouded in lies and deception, resignations not seen since the Reagan Era, and most of said administrators are the worst in their class or have no reason being a head of which they are.

Trump won because, simply put, he was the better candidate than Hillary. And by that I mean, he did what the people wanted him to do, said what they wanted to hear (without any real backup facts), and hell the guy sure did get out and rally. When I started seeing his rallies on Youtube Trending I thought...well shit, we've lost. And that was months before the election.

And the dude can sell a lie like no other, he's a broker...that's their job lol. I don't think he'll be elected again after this disaster of a presidency. It reminds me of a dictatorship where whatever you say better be praising the president or making sure he knows he's doing a "good" job. Or else you're fired. That's just corrupt and not how a democracy should be run.

That being said, the Democrats need to start raising their next candidate instead of focusing on Trump and his silly antics, racist remarks, heartless remarks, and overall plain and blatant stupidity. They need to make sure their next candidate isn't a fraud, is rather new (with exception of Joe Biden whom I think would run and win) and make sure there's a connect between them and the American people. The Reagan era was absolute shite, this presidency is too similar to it, down to the campaign slogan which Trump borrowed.

It's time for some sort of redemption, America, more than ever, looks like an absolute dumbass of a country to the outside world. They mock Trump more than ever, and as an American I'm embarrassed. 

Edit: And even if he does win, Democrats will likely occupy the majority of the house and they can block Trump just like republicans blocked Obama. Roy Moors sick self is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 05 March 2018

Ill vote for trump in 2020. While A couple of things have been done that is not to my approval. I can say I am overall satisfied with trump so far.

And if the left keeps sticking to the same strategy of everyone who is even a little to the center is a racist, homophobic, cannibal, rapist, pedophile. Then you can count on trump wining 2020.



It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Hilary was a flawed candidate. Bernie would maybe have given Trump a harder time. Trump will most likely get re-elected. Hopefully he continues to do well for next 6 years.



Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
Ill vote for trump in 2020. While A couple of things have been done that is not to my approval. I can say I am overall satisfied with trump so far.

And if the left keeps sticking to the same strategy of everyone who is even a little to the center is a racist, homophobic, cannibal, rapist, pedophile. Then you can count on trump wining 2020.

If that's what allows you and others to look past all of Trumps flaws and baggage, you were never going to vote for anyone else anyway.

The idea of "Well, I was thinking about voting Clinton but the left called some people racist so I'm just going to vote Trump now" doesn't pass the smell test.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
eva01beserk said:
Ill vote for trump in 2020. While A couple of things have been done that is not to my approval. I can say I am overall satisfied with trump so far.

And if the left keeps sticking to the same strategy of everyone who is even a little to the center is a racist, homophobic, cannibal, rapist, pedophile. Then you can count on trump wining 2020.

If that's what allows you and others to look past all of Trumps flaws and baggage, you were never going to vote for anyone else anyway.

The idea of "Well, I was thinking about voting Clinton but the left called some people racist so I'm just going to vote Trump now" doesn't pass the smell test.

I'll be honest, the main (but not only) reason I wouldn't vote Democrat was what I felt the social atmosphere pushed over the 8 years over Obama. It was somewhat personal to me, as a group of friends effectively disowned me when I told them I was tired of their "attacks" (social media posts/conversations) on Christianity, while they would raise holy hell if any other "group" was generalized and put down.

The main reason I didn't vote Republican was because it was Trump. 



Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

John2290 said:
DonFerrari said:

If you know how the voting works you wouldn't complain about it, because it wasn't made to favor Trump.

Like a certain general when being named secretary had to not tell the truth to a democrat senator because he knew the lady didn't want the truth just wanted a reason to be offended... when she asked if he thought mixing women and men, gay and straight on the forefront of the army would be detrimental to the readiness of the army.

You could just read and interpret he was signalling there is statistic and studies showing that, but he was obligated to answer he wouldn't enforce any restriction unless he verified a case of lower grade of service due to a situation, because if he said a clear YES she would roll over.

Hiku, i find myself rattled when reading your posts in the politics forum sometimes, may I ask what demographic you fall into? White straight male, tick, you seem intent on pointing this out a lot as if you need to somehow preface the things your are about to say. I want to know where you are being brainwashed and at what age, into hating yourself for circumstances outside of your control or what fantastical pussy is whip lashing these ideals on to you, because it must be some goood pussy if you are intent on being ashamed of yourself while pursuing it.

In serious though, I was being half sarcastic there, out of curiosity how old are you and is it the west coast or east coast of Yankie land or somewhere else entirely? Just curious to know where you are coming from. Cause if any other race openly said "Oh, I am X so ...-insert opinion here-" because that is how society views the matter I would scream racism from the roof tops and stand up for that race against all else. It is sickening that so many people have died for our freedoms, all races included all over the free world and yet we fall into the same traps of putting one race down among all others, it just so happens white people are today's target. 

That's the sad truth of most of these male sjw's. A lot of them do it for someone most likely a girl cuz she says its what she wants in a man, but then goes and dates someone else and the guy ends up resentful. All they end up doing is creating a worse environment by attacking people like themselves but try to claim they are not one of them, until they get thrown into the pit themselves.  

Let this man explain it, he is better at it than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK8QktuViw 



It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Not shocked he won in 2016, and if his opponents don't stop with their collective temper-tantrum he will win 2020



Nothing to see here, move along

John2290 said:
Ljink96 said:

No, I don't support habitual liars, hypocrites, racists, corrupt businessmen, or anyone incapable of human empathy or sympathy. Someone like that should not be running our country any longer. His appointed administration is shrouded in lies and deception, resignations not seen since the Reagan Era, and most of said administrators are the worst in their class or have no reason being a head of which they are.

Trump won because, simply put, he was the better candidate than Hillary. And by that I mean, he did what the people wanted him to do, said what they wanted to hear (without any real backup facts), and hell the guy sure did get out and rally. When I started seeing his rallies on Youtube Trending I thought...well shit, we've lost. And that was months before the election.

And the dude can sell a lie like no other, he's a broker...that's their job lol. I don't think he'll be elected again after this disaster of a presidency. It reminds me of a dictatorship where whatever you say better be praising the president or making sure he knows he's doing a "good" job. Or else you're fired. That's just corrupt and not how a democracy should be run.

That being said, the Democrats need to start raising their next candidate instead of focusing on Trump and his silly antics, racist remarks, heartless remarks, and overall plain and blatant stupidity. They need to make sure their next candidate isn't a fraud, is rather new (with exception of Joe Biden whom I think would run and win) and make sure there's a connect between them and the American people. The Reagan era was absolute shite, this presidency is too similar to it, down to the campaign slogan which Trump borrowed.

It's time for some sort of redemption, America, more than ever, looks like an absolute dumbass of a country to the outside world. They mock Trump more than ever, and as an American I'm embarrassed. 

Edit: And even if he does win, Democrats will likely occupy the majority of the house and they can block Trump just like republicans blocked Obama. Roy Moors sick self is just the tip of the iceberg. 

You look like a dumbass country to the rest of the world not because of Trump but because of your schools,n universities their faculty and students as well as these fringe leftist who go beyond the pale of absolute insanity. Countries infact have come up with there own words and terminologies outside of the US to describe these people in various langauges. Half of your media, the political opponents to the current government and even your comedians should be where to look if you want to find the reason as to why the world looks on in embarrassment and cringey shame and some with power hungry eyes and the division all this causes. Your absolute ignorance to support your leader at your own detriment. Trump may be a laugh and a half now and then but so has most of the presidents over the last three decades, we laughed and cringed, and looked on in anger much, much more when Billy Bush was in office, yet you all failed to see it. Trump isn't the problem, the people who make asses out of themselves and common sense are.

Lol, thank you for telling me my own problems in my country. But as I said, MORE THAN EVER the outside world is mocking us. They didn't dress up as Obama and act silly because Obama had class. Something Trump has and never will have. If we left education up to the right, our whole country would be pure dumbasses. Do you see the people who support Trump!? They can't even write a full sentence or do their own research. They don't care about education. Trump appointed someone head of education, who doesn't know shit about education. So don't try to blame Democrats solely on that. They didn't come up with the "No child left behind" program which literally left tons of children behind and bewildered. 

Comedians over here expose the truth, with actual facts to back them up. At least the ones I listen to. Most notably John Oliver. You can't argue with his facts, and its facts that Drumpf and the right don't like and don't believe in. They're afraid to even call lies as lies, they call them separate truths which is insane. Just check politifact. Trumps entire cabinet including the orange oompa loompa himself are bonafide liars. We laughed at Clinton for having an affair, we laugh at Bush for his stupidity, we didn't really laugh at Obama unless he was telling a joke because he embodied what it meant to be somewhat of a good citizen and human being. .

Now we have people who steal speeches and use them as their own and are just overall not genuine people. Other countries have their issues as well, but I won't go over those. But as far as I'm concerned and from people I know in Japan, and the Middle East and the North, we look like idiots and most of them point to trump for justification. There's no reason why America shouldn't be further ahead in education, etc. but we'd rather spend billions on weapons that would end the world, taking away health insurance and senior programs, and making the rich richer with silly ass tax plans. And Billy Bush was never the president of the US...