By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - You can't believe trump won?

Trump 2020

Hell yes! 20 25.32%

Lets wait and see! 3 3.80%

Fuck no! 50 63.29%

Indifferent/comments/Hilary's dusty pussy... 6 7.59%

Total:79

Ill vote for trump in 2020. While A couple of things have been done that is not to my approval. I can say I am overall satisfied with trump so far.

And if the left keeps sticking to the same strategy of everyone who is even a little to the center is a racist, homophobic, cannibal, rapist, pedophile. Then you can count on trump wining 2020.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Hilary was a flawed candidate. Bernie would maybe have given Trump a harder time. Trump will most likely get re-elected. Hopefully he continues to do well for next 6 years.

SpokenTruth said:
eva01beserk said:
Ill vote for trump in 2020. While A couple of things have been done that is not to my approval. I can say I am overall satisfied with trump so far.

And if the left keeps sticking to the same strategy of everyone who is even a little to the center is a racist, homophobic, cannibal, rapist, pedophile. Then you can count on trump wining 2020.

If that's what allows you and others to look past all of Trumps flaws and baggage, you were never going to vote for anyone else anyway.

The idea of "Well, I was thinking about voting Clinton but the left called some people racist so I'm just going to vote Trump now" doesn't pass the smell test.

I'll be honest, the main (but not only) reason I wouldn't vote Democrat was what I felt the social atmosphere pushed over the 8 years over Obama. It was somewhat personal to me, as a group of friends effectively disowned me when I told them I was tired of their "attacks" (social media posts/conversations) on Christianity, while they would raise holy hell if any other "group" was generalized and put down.

The main reason I didn't vote Republican was because it was Trump. 

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

John2290 said:
DonFerrari said:

If you know how the voting works you wouldn't complain about it, because it wasn't made to favor Trump.

Like a certain general when being named secretary had to not tell the truth to a democrat senator because he knew the lady didn't want the truth just wanted a reason to be offended... when she asked if he thought mixing women and men, gay and straight on the forefront of the army would be detrimental to the readiness of the army.

You could just read and interpret he was signalling there is statistic and studies showing that, but he was obligated to answer he wouldn't enforce any restriction unless he verified a case of lower grade of service due to a situation, because if he said a clear YES she would roll over.

Hiku, i find myself rattled when reading your posts in the politics forum sometimes, may I ask what demographic you fall into? White straight male, tick, you seem intent on pointing this out a lot as if you need to somehow preface the things your are about to say. I want to know where you are being brainwashed and at what age, into hating yourself for circumstances outside of your control or what fantastical pussy is whip lashing these ideals on to you, because it must be some goood pussy if you are intent on being ashamed of yourself while pursuing it.

In serious though, I was being half sarcastic there, out of curiosity how old are you and is it the west coast or east coast of Yankie land or somewhere else entirely? Just curious to know where you are coming from. Cause if any other race openly said "Oh, I am X so ...-insert opinion here-" because that is how society views the matter I would scream racism from the roof tops and stand up for that race against all else. It is sickening that so many people have died for our freedoms, all races included all over the free world and yet we fall into the same traps of putting one race down among all others, it just so happens white people are today's target. 

That's the sad truth of most of these male sjw's. A lot of them do it for someone most likely a girl cuz she says its what she wants in a man, but then goes and dates someone else and the guy ends up resentful. All they end up doing is creating a worse environment by attacking people like themselves but try to claim they are not one of them, until they get thrown into the pit themselves.  

Let this man explain it, he is better at it than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK8QktuViw 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Not shocked he won in 2016, and if his opponents don't stop with their collective temper-tantrum he will win 2020

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Ljink96 said:

No, I don't support habitual liars, hypocrites, racists, corrupt businessmen, or anyone incapable of human empathy or sympathy. Someone like that should not be running our country any longer. His appointed administration is shrouded in lies and deception, resignations not seen since the Reagan Era, and most of said administrators are the worst in their class or have no reason being a head of which they are.

Trump won because, simply put, he was the better candidate than Hillary. And by that I mean, he did what the people wanted him to do, said what they wanted to hear (without any real backup facts), and hell the guy sure did get out and rally. When I started seeing his rallies on Youtube Trending I thought...well shit, we've lost. And that was months before the election.

And the dude can sell a lie like no other, he's a broker...that's their job lol. I don't think he'll be elected again after this disaster of a presidency. It reminds me of a dictatorship where whatever you say better be praising the president or making sure he knows he's doing a "good" job. Or else you're fired. That's just corrupt and not how a democracy should be run.

That being said, the Democrats need to start raising their next candidate instead of focusing on Trump and his silly antics, racist remarks, heartless remarks, and overall plain and blatant stupidity. They need to make sure their next candidate isn't a fraud, is rather new (with exception of Joe Biden whom I think would run and win) and make sure there's a connect between them and the American people. The Reagan era was absolute shite, this presidency is too similar to it, down to the campaign slogan which Trump borrowed.

It's time for some sort of redemption, America, more than ever, looks like an absolute dumbass of a country to the outside world. They mock Trump more than ever, and as an American I'm embarrassed. 

Edit: And even if he does win, Democrats will likely occupy the majority of the house and they can block Trump just like republicans blocked Obama. Roy Moors sick self is just the tip of the iceberg. 

You look like a dumbass country to the rest of the world not because of Trump but because of your schools,n universities their faculty and students as well as these fringe leftist who go beyond the pale of absolute insanity. Countries infact have come up with there own words and terminologies outside of the US to describe these people in various langauges. Half of your media, the political opponents to the current government and even your comedians should be where to look if you want to find the reason as to why the world looks on in embarrassment and cringey shame and some with power hungry eyes and the division all this causes. Your absolute ignorance to support your leader at your own detriment. Trump may be a laugh and a half now and then but so has most of the presidents over the last three decades, we laughed and cringed, and looked on in anger much, much more when Billy Bush was in office, yet you all failed to see it. Trump isn't the problem, the people who make asses out of themselves and common sense are.

Lol, thank you for telling me my own problems in my country. But as I said, MORE THAN EVER the outside world is mocking us. They didn't dress up as Obama and act silly because Obama had class. Something Trump has and never will have. If we left education up to the right, our whole country would be pure dumbasses. Do you see the people who support Trump!? They can't even write a full sentence or do their own research. They don't care about education. Trump appointed someone head of education, who doesn't know shit about education. So don't try to blame Democrats solely on that. They didn't come up with the "No child left behind" program which literally left tons of children behind and bewildered. 

Comedians over here expose the truth, with actual facts to back them up. At least the ones I listen to. Most notably John Oliver. You can't argue with his facts, and its facts that Drumpf and the right don't like and don't believe in. They're afraid to even call lies as lies, they call them separate truths which is insane. Just check politifact. Trumps entire cabinet including the orange oompa loompa himself are bonafide liars. We laughed at Clinton for having an affair, we laugh at Bush for his stupidity, we didn't really laugh at Obama unless he was telling a joke because he embodied what it meant to be somewhat of a good citizen and human being. .

Now we have people who steal speeches and use them as their own and are just overall not genuine people. Other countries have their issues as well, but I won't go over those. But as far as I'm concerned and from people I know in Japan, and the Middle East and the North, we look like idiots and most of them point to trump for justification. There's no reason why America shouldn't be further ahead in education, etc. but we'd rather spend billions on weapons that would end the world, taking away health insurance and senior programs, and making the rich richer with silly ass tax plans. And Billy Bush was never the president of the US...

Ljink96 said:
John2290 said:

You look like a dumbass country to the rest of the world not because of Trump but because of your schools,n universities their faculty and students as well as these fringe leftist who go beyond the pale of absolute insanity. Countries infact have come up with there own words and terminologies outside of the US to describe these people in various langauges. Half of your media, the political opponents to the current government and even your comedians should be where to look if you want to find the reason as to why the world looks on in embarrassment and cringey shame and some with power hungry eyes and the division all this causes. Your absolute ignorance to support your leader at your own detriment. Trump may be a laugh and a half now and then but so has most of the presidents over the last three decades, we laughed and cringed, and looked on in anger much, much more when Billy Bush was in office, yet you all failed to see it. Trump isn't the problem, the people who make asses out of themselves and common sense are.

Lol, thank you for telling me my own problems in my country. But as I said, MORE THAN EVER the outside world is mocking us. They didn't dress up as Obama and act silly because Obama had class. Something Trump has and never will have. If we left education up to the right, our whole country would be pure dumbasses. Do you see the people who support Trump!? They can't even write a full sentence or do their own research. They don't care about education. Trump appointed someone head of education, who doesn't know shit about education. So don't try to blame Democrats solely on that. They didn't come up with the "No child left behind" program which literally left tons of children behind and bewildered. 

Comedians over here expose the truth, with actual facts to back them up. At least the ones I listen to. Most notably John Oliver. You can't argue with his facts, and its facts that Drumpf and the right don't like and don't believe in. They're afraid to even call lies as lies, they call them separate truths which is insane. Just check politifact. Trumps entire cabinet including the orange oompa loompa himself are bonafide liars. We laughed at Clinton for having an affair, we laugh at Bush for his stupidity, we didn't really laugh at Obama unless he was telling a joke because he embodied what it meant to be somewhat of a good citizen and human being. .

Now we have people who steal speeches and use them as their own and are just overall not genuine people. Other countries have their issues as well, but I won't go over those. But as far as I'm concerned and from people I know in Japan, and the Middle East and the North, we look like idiots and most of them point to trump for justification. There's no reason why America shouldn't be further ahead in education, etc. but we'd rather spend billions on weapons that would end the world, taking away health insurance and senior programs, and making the rich richer with silly ass tax plans. And Billy Bush was never the president of the US...

Question, But how was education under obama? Dint it see rise the liberal arts and sociology degrees that have left its student in massive debt with no way of paying back since those degrees have no real market in society? Title IX pretty much drove most men out of college under obama and we now have 70% female college students. Like 60% of those titles earned have been those useless gender study degrees and other liberal arts like was said before, have the highest unemployment ratio of any other career. College debt at an all time high.

SO I really don't see how education was good under obama/democrats. If you really want change in the country, you need people to be able to do the change. To get those people you need a good college education, not kids going to waste time and money having fun and protesting. I cant remember correctly but trump I believe adressed this in some manner. 

John2290 said:

Where do you live? Because here, 'leftist' would probably the last thing the US would be assiociated with. They're mostly regarded as extremely conservative, religious and obsessed with guns.

Flilix said:
John2290 said:

Where do you live? Because here, 'leftist' would probably the last thing the US would be assiociated with. They're mostly regarded as extremely conservative, religious and obsessed with guns.

I hear that a lot - it seems like an odd association to the world at large. Maybe compared to northern European countries? That said, we have more abortions per capita, I believe, than any other nation. We also had the highest corporate tax rate until the recent bill passed. Both of those would point us to being more liberal. 

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

John2290 said:
Ljink96 said:

I really hope you are under the age of 20 and you simply haven't gotten the breath of the last two decades fully because everything in the above post misses the mark and completely misjudges the problem. You even ignored half my post explaining this to you from an outsider looking in and instead went on to fill back in your own soon fed narrative I very much doubt you have taken the time to deconstruct and think on critically. If I misjudge I apologize, It just seems to be that is the case.

Nope, pretty sure I addressed everything you brought up. If you could please elaborate, how I "missed the mark" or "misjudged the problem" please, I'd enjoy that. Everything I've said can be proven factually, while everything you've said is all subjective. You ignored plenty of facts I provided, just to cover for trump and make it look like he isn't the current laughing stock of the US. I'm not going to support or defend sucha n awful admistration built on deception, lies, and lack of human understanding. I simply won't. Doesn't matter what you say to be honest. I know what basic morals to support and Trump is not someone I will ever support. Do your research on Trump, it's fairly simple, and if you conclude that he's worth of defense, God help you.

eva01beserk said:
Ljink96 said:

Question, But how was education under obama? Dint it see rise the liberal arts and sociology degrees that have left its student in massive debt with no way of paying back since those degrees have no real market in society? Title IX pretty much drove most men out of college under obama and we now have 70% female college students. Like 60% of those titles earned have been those useless gender study degrees and other liberal arts like was said before, have the highest unemployment ratio of any other career. College debt at an all time high.

SO I really don't see how education was good under obama/democrats. If you really want change in the country, you need people to be able to do the change. To get those people you need a good college education, not kids going to waste time and money having fun and protesting. I cant remember correctly but trump I believe adressed this in some manner. 

Did you want Obama to magically wave a wand and make Education in America decent again? lol, especially with a republican house? Again Betsy Devos is garbage for US education for reasons you can hopefully look up, if not I can gladly list them off. But I won't go any futher, you're missing the fact that this is not one person's doing. Student debt isn't Obama's fault, lol. If anything we should be appreciative that education was even a priority of that administration rather than twitter feuds, walls, and lies. It was because of Obama's administration that I could even go to college and graduate this semester, so I'll go based off my own real life experience while others can regurgitate falsehoods. 

Nothing you can say can make me support, endorse, or defend such a shitty ass administration and president. So, yeah.