By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Any gun nuts in here?

vivster said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah after some crazy teacher kills his whole class the solution will be to arm the kids. 

Haha that's brilliant. Bravo. 



Around the Network

Could you not insult pro-gun people right off the bat? I don't think you're interested in a conversation on this topic.



vivster said:
That's like the first coherent post I've seen from you here. Well done. I admit that I thought you were on the opposite site on the spectrum. Unless this is a joke thread. If so, shame on you.

I agree with your points. I think the argument to own guns just to defend yourself from the government is ridiculous. Especially in the US where gun ownership isn't only in the constitution but the government loves gun ownership as a political talking point. Surely gun control wouldn't be to suddenly subdue all people and enact an evil plan they had for so long but couldn't because a few people had handguns.

It's just a stupid strawman argument so people can keep their useless cock extensions.

And the first coherent response I've had from you. Bravo.



Aeolus451 said:
Could you not insult pro-gun people right off the bat? I don't think you're interested in a conversation on this topic.

I'm not trying to insult pro gun people. I genuinely do want to know why the response from many Americans to the suggestion of gun control is so passionately negative.



Locknuts said:
Aeolus451 said:
Could you not insult pro-gun people right off the bat? I don't think you're interested in a conversation on this topic.

I'm not trying to insult pro gun people. I genuinely do want to know why the response from many Americans to the suggestion of gun control is so passionately negative.

Then don't conflate pro-gun with gun nut and liken people who support the 2nd Amendment to a church of worshipers. It makes me questions the point of this.



Around the Network

Nope. I'm all for stricter laws, waiting period, and a license. I'd love to have an AR15 for the sake of it. No real reason just want one. It sucks that other people have to ruin it for the rest of us. Any school shooters should be treated as a terroirst and put to death imo. I also don't agree with storing your ammo in one location and the gun in another. Now I have to worry about getting to 2 areas of my house if I have a break in? Lmfao.



3DS: 5429-9952-3189  Add me if you wish!

Only in America can a monkey go into a store and buy a gun. Beggars belief.



GoOnKid said:

I wonder. If guns truly are meant to rise against a tyrannical governement, why the fuck did nobody rise against Ajit Pai and his idiocy? His stupidity would cause severe damage to one facet of freedom of all US citizens and might even affect the rest of the world as well. Yet nobody stood up against him. So is it all talk and nothing more?

Please do not interpret this as me saying someone should threaten that guy. That's not what I mean.

I know right... ever since the FCC voted to repeal Net Neutrality back in December, the internet has turned into a Mad Max style wasteland,websites are getting shut down left and right, YouTubers are jumping out the window, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Oh wait.. none of that happened.  The internet is doing just fine, just as it was doing before Obama's FCC implemented its archaic "net neutrality" rules.  Private innovation and entrepreneurship is what made the internet what it is today, not the government treating it like it's a phone company from the 1930s.



On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Locknuts said:
vivster said:
That's like the first coherent post I've seen from you here. Well done. I admit that I thought you were on the opposite site on the spectrum. Unless this is a joke thread. If so, shame on you.

I agree with your points. I think the argument to own guns just to defend yourself from the government is ridiculous. Especially in the US where gun ownership isn't only in the constitution but the government loves gun ownership as a political talking point. Surely gun control wouldn't be to suddenly subdue all people and enact an evil plan they had for so long but couldn't because a few people had handguns.

It's just a stupid strawman argument so people can keep their useless cock extensions.

And the first coherent response I've had from you. Bravo.

Don't copy my words. Bravo!! 



No becauae i am living accoeding to FOX&Friends and the NRA in the communist totalitarian regime of Switzerland.