By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Any gun nuts in here?

Well. Im not a "gun-nut" but will not stand to have any of mine confiscated because someone thinks I shouldn't have them, its non of their business.

The background check system needs improvement as we have seen from the recent shooting here in Florida. The cops were called on this maniac several times as well as people trying to tell federal officials he wanted to shoot up the school and nothing was done. And now the MSM has made it political to further an agenda that will go nowhere here in the states.

You may want to check for "knife-nuts" next time there is a stabbing over there?

Around the Network

I think one major misconception might be that nobody will ever try to take someone's guns away. That would never work first and would be waaaay too much of a hassle second.

Rather, it should be more difficult to obtain them in the first place. Also, I hope the currently rising generation will look at guns as something bad and distance itself from them. That's my wishful thinking. Call me naive. But that way, guns wouldn't have such a high status.