By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Detroit: Become OFFICIAL

Looking forward to it. It looks really cool imo.

Around the Network

Cant wait of this masterpiece !!!

I'm looking forward to the story and dialogues, the gameplay features and possibilities, emotions and twists, the psychology and philosophy, the wonderful characters, the beautiful worlds and soundtracks <3

And its the biggest "Quantic Dream"- Game ever :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 25 April 2018

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

CGI-Quality said:

GIF time...

Thanks for this GIFs, really cool. For me the best VGChartz-Thread : )

DAY 1 is sure.

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

I have pre-ordered it now : )
Let's exchange thoughts and philosophize about the story in may

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 08 April 2018

Im getting this, it looks great.

Around the Network

That thread bumb...... reminding me once again how amazing some of these character models are.

what a strange decision to put seemingly the most boring of your three main characters on the box art. should be Kara if you are only going for one

anyway, i am tentatively looking forward to it. Connor looks like he has a very interesting story arc, the other two more up in the air. I see it reviewing decently well at best (70-75) because I think the previews have been pretty mixed. Some people really didn't like the domestic violence section that Kara was involved in, some said the Marcus section with the riots was a bit hamfisted and cliche, but the Connor hostage situation was well praised. I think there is going to be really great highs in the story and really deep lows as well. Pretty much like Cage's other games, besides Heavy Rain, which I thought was more consistent in quality.

I imagine sales will be very dependent on review scores

zippy said:

The production costs are high, great attention to detail (story, gameplay, characters, atmosphere, dialogues, the worlds) - that will be fantastic!

KazumaKiryu said:
zippy said:

The production costs are high, great attention to detail (story, gameplay, characters, atmosphere, dialogues, the worlds) - that will be fantastic!

I enjoyed both Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 souls and this looks set to top both of those.

I'd say you are happy with the ps4 Pro support for this one CGI. Will look good on your 4k TV.

Because I'm getting god of war day 1 I might hold off and get this when it hits €40 on sale. We'll see though, maybe higher then expected reviews would push me to a day 1 but if I'm already playing a game when it releases there's no point and I might aswell hold off.

Still I'm hyped.