By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn sells 7.6 million copies in its first year.

exclusive_console said:
Wow, never saw this coming. This also includes DLC, Frozen Wilds, right ?

No, this also includes the complte edition.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8724461

"7-8 million shipped + digital"... Embarrassing...

Oh well I did predict it would hit ten million, although this is one of those rare instances where I like to be proven wrong. Although in everyone's defense lowballing Horizon, it is severly under tracked, or digital numbers are insane. Anyway congratz to both Guerrilla games and Sony for bringing out this masterpiece and it deserves every sale.  

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

so happy for guerilla games, they did really an amazing job😁👍

Amazing sales for a new IP, good to see Sony getting rewarded for attempting new things instead of just only doing safe old IPs, i definitely hope Ghost of Tsushima ends up being their next big hit, and while im not a huge fan of zombie games i hope the same for Days Gone.

Intrinsic said:
exclusive_console said:
Wow, never saw this coming. This also includes DLC, Frozen Wilds, right ?

No, this also includes the complte edition.

Wow so just complete edition and the original game alone sold so much. I thought they were including the DLC too. Something like 5+2 million DLC

Around the Network
estebxx said:
Amazing sales for a new IP, good to see Sony getting rewarded for attempting new things instead of just only doing safe old IPs, i definitely hope Ghost of Tsushima ends up being their next big hit, and while im not a huge fan of zombie games i hope the same for Days Gone.

Thats kinda sony's MO..... more so than any other first party publisher. 

Wasn't really too fond of the game personally. But glad to see its doing so well either way. Always good when New IP's do well.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Wasn't really too fond of the game personally. But glad to see its doing so well either way. Always good when New IP's do well.

Treason!! Everyone must like it. 

Great game that will forever be known as the game overshadowed by Breath of the Wild

- M, Carl

Last edited by Carl - on 28 February 2018

melbye said:
Great game that will forever be known as the game overshadowed by Breath of the Wild

? I've never known it as that lol you might be alone on this one xD