By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The sjw review by eurogamer on Kingdom Come: Deliverance

This whole fear of SJW is a fake illness that only targets straight white males and offends them. The whole thing is about being offended and scared. As a black person I can tell you that I am fine with other people's opinions. I play games with whatever characters there are and (watch this):
If developers wanted to add more black characters to games that would be awesome too.

Who did I trigger by having an opinion lol?

I feel like white men are the weakest of all because they have been robbed of the ability to brush opinions and comments off of their shoulder like everyone else. Every other single group of people are used to wild crazy opinions out there but white men need a special term to explain something we all deal with. Which is weird because white women are some of the strongest folks out there. They don't have the same fear based thought process. I am talking about US folks btw.

- Moderated, Carl

Last edited by Carl - on 26 February 2018

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
This whole fear of SJW is a fake illness that only targets straight white males and offends them. The whole thing is about being offended and scared. As a black person I can tell you that I am fine with other people's opinions. I play games with whatever characters there are and (watch this):
If developers wanted to add more black characters to games that would be awesome too.

I feel like white men are the weakest of all because they have been robbed of the ability to brush opinions and comments off of their shoulder like everyone else. Every other single group of people are used to wild crazy opinions out there but white men need a special term to explain something we all deal with. Which is weird because white women are some of the strongest folks out there. They don't have the same fear based thought process. I am talking about US folks btw.

Watch out, you might trigger someone with your comment, just like the review did.

ghost_of_fazz said:
CosmicSex said:

Watch out, you might trigger someone with your comment, just like the review did.

Triggered? Do you guys not know what that means or something? I was just pointing out more sjw stupidity.

Aeolus451 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

Triggered? Do you guys not know what that means or something? I was just pointing out more sjw stupidity.

Look at em go.  No one needs to feel sorry for you, me or anyone else  just give it a break. It's milked dry. 'Do you guys know what this means?'  Yes of course it means someone has a opinion. It's not the end of the world. 

CosmicSex said:
Aeolus451 said:

Look at em go.  No one needs to feel sorry for you, me or anyone else  just give it a break. It's milked dry. 'Do you guys know what this means?'  Yes of course it means someone has a opinion. It's not the end of the world. 

Well, you guys are using wrong. The reviewer was the one who triggered because the game isn't pc enough. You're characterizing your own side if anything.

It's not about getting people to feel sorry for 'em like the left does. Alot of people just want the sjw shit to stop. Leave our hobbies alone. 

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
CosmicSex said:

Well, you guys are using wrong. The reviewer was the one who triggered because the game isn't pc enough. You're characterizing your own side if anything.

It's not about getting people to feel sorry for 'em like the left does. Alot of people just want the sjw shit to stop. Leave our hobbies alone. 

No you are triggered by someone's opinion.  Thats it.  The simply questioned the historical accuracy.  They didn't attack you very being.  Stop auto victimizing yourself.  

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

That's censorship.

Actually what people want is the sjw stuff to stop censorshipping other people. Because thats what they want at the end of the day and what they do on a constant basis, like the protests at US universities against people with a speech different of what they like. Like game creators having to change certain things in games so the sjw people dont get offended.

They create the censorship, not the other way around. Unfortunately this caused more and more division among people and generating reactions, like the creation of this post.

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

That's censorship.

No, it's not. 

CosmicSex said:
Aeolus451 said:

No you are triggered by someone's opinion.  Thats it.  The simply questioned the historical accuracy.  They didn't attack you very being.  Stop auto victimizing yourself.  

You're describing sjws ironically. Again, you're showcasing your lack of knowledge or biased perception. The reviewer wanted the game to be more politically correct.  He written a sjw review of a game. No one is arguing against that. Where did I say was a victim?  Where did I say I was being attacked?

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

No, it's not. 

Why is it not? You want to silence certain people.

No, I didn't say that or imply that. I don't want them to force political correctness into hobbies or to change them to suit their agenda. They are more than welcome to create their own work within a hobby but they shouldn't be trying to inject their ideology into an IP that doesn't have it to begin with. 

Aeolus451 said:
RolStoppable said:

That's censorship.

No, it's not. 

CosmicSex said:

You're describing sjws ironically. Again, you're showcasing your lack of knowledge or biased perception. The reviewer wanted the game to be more politically correct.  He written a sjw review of a game. No one is arguing against that. Where did I say was a victim?  Where did I say I was being attacked?

I said every time you don't want to here someone's opinion you classify SWJ and you start this victim crap over and over.  It is lame.  I am arguing that the review was critical of the promise of historical accuracy.   I am arguing that you and others have been trolled in such a way that you are no longer able to even encounter this kind of criticism without assuming the role of the victim.  I am arguing that this is not an SJW review.  Ask yourself what don't you like about the review.  Be honest.  Be specific.  Reclaim your right to think for yourself. Freedom is the ability to express yourself.  The dark place you guys want us to go, where some views are ignored or superseded by your bias 100% of the time is not welcomed. Let the SJW label go and if you feel that the reviewer is wrong just offer a rebuttal.