By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The sjw review by eurogamer on Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I will concede that there are crazy people out there that want white men to feel sorry for everything. This isn't SJW, this is bigotry. Just call it what it is.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
solidpumar said:

This is the most racist comment I ever read in this forum.

I'm not racist.  I'm just not a little bitch and I get sick of the weird group thought that perpetuates because no one has the balls to try to snap you out of it.

And, can we stop calling everything we don't like/agree with racist?  Like I don't even know what racist is supposed to mean anymore. 

If you are talking about my white men comment.  I really mean that.  That you have your own illness is nuts.  The ultimate in being afraid of everyone. 

Remember the old days when some blacks and others used to call everything racist?  Well, now white men do it and it is just as annoying. 

Well it's pretty simple. If you're stereotyping people based on their skin tone (as you've done many times) then you're being racist.

If you think that people of color have stopped calling everything racist, I strongly suggest you venture to a website called theroot.com. I assure you, you could not be further from the truth.

CosmicSex said:
solidpumar said:

This is the most racist comment I ever read in this forum.

I'm not racist.  I'm just not a little bitch and I get sick of the weird group thought that perpetuates because no one has the balls to try to snap you out of it.

And, can we stop calling everything we don't like/agree with racist?  Like I don't even know what racist is supposed to mean anymore. 

If you are talking about my white men comment.  I really mean that.  That you have your own illness is nuts.  The ultimate in being afraid of everyone. 

Remember the old days when some blacks and others used to call everything racist?  Well, now white men do it and it is just as annoying. 

And since you had time to answer to this, you can answer to the other quotes on the imprecision of the so called historian and the use of it to attack the game and by extension the creator right?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

potato_hamster said:
CosmicSex said:

Well it's pretty simple. If you're stereotyping people based on their skin tone (as you've done many times) then you're being racist.

If you think that people of color have stopped calling everything racist, I strongly suggest you venture to a website called theroot.com. I assure you, you could not be further from the truth.

Racism obviously still exists.  I am not saying that all complaints are null.  And yes some claims of racism are real and some are not.  I am saying that the idea that there is a massive army of people trying to harm either group is a fantasy.  A farce created to sow distrust and leave them in fear.  Once you can get people to fear something you can control them.  I never mentioned that when I posted about my experience with racism oversees it was done by other black people.  In just the same way that most real SJW on white men come from other white men.  However, it is not the rule and everyone and everything isn't out to get you just because it questions something on the basis of race.  To break free, you can't let yourself be defined as a victim. 

DonFerrari said:
CosmicSex said:

And since you had time to answer to this, you can answer to the other quotes on the imprecision of the so called historian and the use of it to attack the game and by extension the creator right?

Sorry, I want to really delve into it.  Haven't had time yet.  Heading home soon.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Ka-pi96 said:

On this though, do they even exist as a separate race from caucasian? I mean I've been to Spain before and apart from the language (and weather) there's no difference between there and the UK. The people look the exact same.

Man latin people are more dark skinned, haired and eyed than Norwey people... so among the "white people" there is as most ethinical difference as there would be among Asian population (where they hate people to confuse chinese, korean, japan and probably others or be called all equal) and of course African (I know of some handful tribes with very different traits among nose, ear, hips, etc).

But if someone was really being honest about diversity he would ask for a precise distribution of every ethnicity that could be present instead of just white x black.

I can assure you that even though I have 3/4 of my heritage from Black, while looking white Latin, no one would confuse me for an Norwegian.

Um...I dont think anyone in Europe calls people from Spain latin, that's very American. And no, there's no significant difference beteween them and most other Europeans.

CosmicSex said:
potato_hamster said:

Racism obviously still exists.  I am not saying that all complaints are null.  And yes some claims of racism are real and some are not.  I am saying that the idea that there is a massive army of people trying to harm either group is a fantasy.  A farce created to sow distrust and leave them in fear.  Once you can get people to fear something you can control them.  I never mentioned that when I posted about my experience with racism oversees it was done by other black people.  In just the same way that most real SJW on white men come from other white men.  However, it is not the rule and everyone and everything isn't out to get you just because it questions something on the basis of race.  To break free, you can't let yourself be defined as a victim. 

Yes racism exist, and there are people from all sides that are affected or do it. And yes in Ocidental world we have to agree that Black people suffer more from it than white and asians, denying any of this is crazy. And also I agree that a lot of the "this is racism" is misguided and the cry outs are used to divide people.

CosmicSex said:
DonFerrari said:

Sorry, I want to really delve into it.  Haven't had time yet.  Heading home soon.

I understand, will wait.

HoloDust said:
DonFerrari said:

Man latin people are more dark skinned, haired and eyed than Norwey people... so among the "white people" there is as most ethinical difference as there would be among Asian population (where they hate people to confuse chinese, korean, japan and probably others or be called all equal) and of course African (I know of some handful tribes with very different traits among nose, ear, hips, etc).

But if someone was really being honest about diversity he would ask for a precise distribution of every ethnicity that could be present instead of just white x black.

I can assure you that even though I have 3/4 of my heritage from Black, while looking white Latin, no one would confuse me for an Norwegian.

Um...I dont think anyone in Europe calls people from Spain latin, that's very American. And no, there's no significant difference beteween them and most other Europeans.

Perhaps it isn't something Europeans do as I don't have much contact with them, but not only american, but also people from Brazil (and probably other south americans and possibly spain and portugal people) differentiate themselves from being from the peninsula.

And if you don't see significant difference between the more dark skinned, haired, eye people from Italy, Portugal and perhaps Spain against German and Norwegian then you need some medical orientation.

Do you also think all Asian and all Black look equal?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
HoloDust said:

Perhaps it isn't something Europeans do as I don't have much contact with them, but not only american, but also people from Brazil (and probably other south americans and possibly spain and portugal people) differentiate themselves from being from the peninsula.

And if you don't see significant difference between the more dark skinned, haired, eye people from Italy, Portugal and perhaps Spain against German and Norwegian then you need some medical orientation.

I think we have enough Spanish and Portuguese folk around here to chime in...I personally don't know any that do.

And excuse me for being so blunt - but have you ever been to Spain, Portugal, Italy or Germany?  Because I have, as well as many other European countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, UK, Hungary, Greece and Czech Republic)

Now as for Norway...

HoloDust said:
DonFerrari said:

I think we have enough Spanish and Portuguese folk around here to chime in...I personally don't know any that do.

And excuse me for being so blunt - but have you ever been to Spain, Portugal, Italy or Germany?  Because I have, as well as many other European countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, UK, Hungary, Greece and Czech Republic)

Now as for Norway...

I would bet I have met more Spain, Portugal, Italy and even Germany descendent than you have... as well as Japanese, Chinese, Korean and 3 different origin of African Black ethinies.

In case you don't know Brazil have a very big community of all this population. And it is very easy to differentiate among them.

But I have been to Italy, Greece and Istambul.

So do you have a hard time differentiating someone that is a stereotype representative of any of those countries? Well in Brazil we are able to differentiate the difference between some 6-10 regional Brazilians, beside the immigrants.

DonFerrari said:
HoloDust said:

Now as for Norway...

I would bet I have met more Spain, Portugal, Italy and even Germany descendent than you have... as well as Japanese, Chinese, Korean and 3 different origin of African Black ethinies.

In case you don't know Brazil have a very big community of all this population. And it is very easy to differentiate among them.

But I have been to Italy, Greece and Istambul.

So do you have a hard time differentiating someone that is a stereotype representative of any of those countries? Well in Brazil we are able to differentiate the difference between some 6-10 regional Brazilians, beside the immigrants.

At this point I have no idea what you're rambling about - of course there are differences between Europeans, though put most Europeans next to each other and you'll have hard tme telling who's from what country (apart from Northern countries, and even then you might mistake Slavs for them or vice versa) - the point was no European (from what I'm aware) calls Spanish (or Portugese) people Latin - especially since Latins have everything to do with ancient Rome and Italy.

Honestly, I kinda find it entertaining at this point that someone from half a world over is explaining me (as European) diffences between European Caucasians, but please do proceed...