By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PlayStation VR Deals starting at $199.99 (GT Sport + camera) (US only)

Our PlayStation VR holiday deal was such a popular promotion, we’re bringing it back to our fans. From Sunday, February 18 through Saturday, March 3, 2018

VR standalone headsets 199,99$

PlayStation VR headset, PlayStation Camera, the PS VR Demo Disc 2.0 and the Doom VFR Blu-ray Disc: 299,99$

PS VR headset, PlayStation Camera, two PlayStation Move controllers, the PS VR Demo Disc 2.0 and Skyrim VR: 349,99$

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/15/new-playstation-vr-deals-available-starting-february-18/

Around the Network

Great to see psvr at such a cheap price

Took advantage of the $299 bundle over the holidays, as I already had a couple Move controllers left over from the PS3 days. Still haven't played Doom VRF though :/

Playing Pop-Up Pilgrims at the moment, though. Pretty fun :)

FUCK. I told myself literally today that I would get the Doom VR bundle once it dropped to 300 since it's the gen 2 VR headseat but I was expecting a few months before it would be lowered...and now this happens -_-

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

That’s a great deal for entry level VR.

I already have an Oculus with all the bells and whistles but if I was looking to jump into VR this is amazing price point!

Around the Network

Nice. After PSX the PSVR was $200 at Best Buy in December. Good to see its going to be wide spread now. Everyone go get psvr right meow

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I bought the Gran Turismo bundle two weeks before Christmas. Took it apart to clean and had issues when I went to play it again. The system was NOT recognizing the camera whatsoever. Probably a patch or update but I'll never know since I don't have online. I was fuckkked. So I took it back and saud it was used when I got it. Thankfully it was around the holidays...and the cashier at Wal-Mart gave me credit for 250 which was the sale price but asked me for $50 in return which I did and got the Doom bundle. It worked out but mostly because I git the PSVR version 2 which really isnt much of a difference. Anyway...

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Again...sorry for spelling...I'm using a phone and it's annoyingly annoying.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

I'm thinking of getting the GT bundle, and if I do it's all because after reading all the VR threads from
John2290, he's the one who compelled me to get it. You better be right John. hehe.

If only there was anyone who could tell me why VR is so great to convince me to buy it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.