By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

Kingdom Hearts series.

Around the Network

GTA 5 just because and Rogue Legacy because that's a great indie game that can be played in short sessions, so it's perfect for a portable.

B O I

Kingdoms of Amular.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Dragon Ball FighterZ
That Disney Afternoon collection
GTA V

FighterZ should have launched on Switch. Dunno what the hell Bandai is thinking.

Mystro-Sama said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Dragon Ball FighterZ
GTA V

FighterZ should have launched on Switch. Dunno what the hell Bandai is thinking.

Could be when it began development.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Dragon Ball FighterZ
GTA V

Its most likly that FighterZ development for PS4 started before Switch launch, and they probably started porting it for Switch few months ago when they realised their games and Switch itself are selling good, so it will probably come on Switch in 2H of this year.

To those recommending that Switch owners play on PS4 games currently on PS4:

Consoles have never been like that for me. I have a primary console and that's what I play on; I haven't bought a PS4 game since Horizon: Zero Dawn because the next thing that came out was the Switch and that's what I play on now. My PS4 is an Amazon Prime Video machine. So I'll take a Switch port over even a superior PS4 original because if graphical superiority were to be critical then I have a PC for that.

Sony & Microsoft (along with big publishers such as EA) made a calculation that NS wouldn't have a massive effect on the market because console gamers would stick with the 'main' domestic systems and only use their hybrid for system exclusives and the occasional mobile game. Many gamers will, of course, but there are also gamers such as me who have a reasonably large gaming budget who move all their expenditure to the next thing in one big lump. There are even PS4 exclusives that I'd like to play that I'll probably skip now.

I know it's old now but I still dream of playing GTA San Andreas on the go. GTA V is more likely though.

Would be nice also if Microsoft and Nintendo could finally come to a deal so that games like Banjo Kazooie, Killer Instinct and Goldeneye could all come to Switch.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Oh, I'd add Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles.

Gothic Trilogy? I know they are old, but damn those games would be great for on the go play. And the Switch IMO is perfect for older western RPGs in general.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!