By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reasonable Switch port begging (READ OP)

Shining Force III is better than any Fire Emblem I have played. Man what a game and sadly forgotten.

Around the Network

Overwatch would be a good fit for the system, it would be right at home alongside the likes of Splatoon and Rocket League.

Windjammers. Physical.
DariusBurst CS.
Transformers Devastation
Caldrius Blaze.
Code of Princess HD.
Ifinite Space HD.
Solatorobo HD.

I really want a Max Payne Collection.

If not that.

Just Max Payne 3 (with the ability to skip cutscenes added)

That game is glorious steam venting therapy.

dx11332sega said:
Stella Glow HD
7th Dragon III Code:VFD HD
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Virtua Fighter 5 final Showdown
Skate 3
Ys series (My friend Gri from Sega Forums loves these. The one on Ps4 scored high)

I'm a massive Ys fan. Ys 1 is my favorite game of all time.

Around the Network

ive been very vocal about this before. i want to see a port or a sequel for Fortune Street. i love the game but the Wii U is not very convenient to play it on. plus when a single round could last a few days, so a mobile platform is much better for it

Another one, Shadow Complex.

Not going through the whole thread, but some nice choices by the OP. Would rather see an original EDF on Switch. A 2025 port might make more sense because some levels of 4.1 would have to be substantially nerfed to get running on the Switch. It could def work though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

dx11332sega said:

Fighters Megamix HD
Burning rangers HD
Skies of Arcadia HD
Dynamite Deka Arcade
Powerstone 1 and 2 HD

God I could list Dreamcast and Saturn ports all day but would make this page insanely long. Tho it is nice to see some Saturn and DC games already on Switch like Zero Gunner and Gunbird.

Really, I just want some JRPGS on the machine. Bring 'em on Japanese devs!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread