By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Take-Two on the possibility of more Switch games, impressed with systems growth

One spends the weekend away from the site, and comes back only to find "homework". Okay:

@Jumpin: I don't know if I didn't express myself properly or what, but in any case I said that Wii didn't had support, only that it didn't have the same (or at least similar) support than other platforms despite the claims of pride and support from publishers.

Now, you may think that the support that platform got was good enough, but I think otherwise and some of the games you listed, as well as some of those who omited, reafirms my impression. All those sport games from EA, where most were PS2 ports with basic motion controls on it, for example. You remember how the last ones were simply reskins with the year change and players template updated? There was nothing great about that support. And also surprising that you listed two CoD games, of which one was good enough but WaW had some of the worst controls I've ever suffered, but left Modern Warfare out. Why was that? Maybe because it landed on Wii only two years later? Yeah, that's a good example of treating a platform with the same commitment like the other.

But whatever, it's obvious that we just have a different opinion on the matter, and we won't go anywhere.

@Miyamotoo: Let's see how I can make you understand why I think the way I do.

Well, first of all LA Noire had no impact on the RDR 2 delay because not only was the port was in development likely for a year if not more, probably even from before Switch launched, and the RDR 2 delays have been recent, but also because Rockstar hasn't been involved in the LA Noire remake. Also you're only looking at the present with the port, because if the port does well, Rockstar/Take Two could have another franchise to build into, resulting in more games and a lot more profits in the future...  or well, huge losses if the next game(s) fail, but at least the chance of having a new franchise is/was there.

Now, as to why I think GTA V for Switch is not in development.

If we look at all the GTA games and ports, we see that all of them have been developed in-house. Rockstar has never left their "baby" to a studio not under their direct control. Because of that, I highly doubt that they would change their minds now and let someone else make a Switch port.

Then comes the question of when could they start the port. Before launch, Switch success wasn't guaranteed and there were many publishers that, after what happened with Wii U, took a wait-and-see approach. Even in Japan, where the machine was more likely to succeed, we saw studios like Capcom or S-E being cautious about the platform, and even Bandai Namco decided to port Xenoverse 2 instead of making a version of Fighter Z. If that happened with Japanese publishers, imagine what happened here, were only Ubisoft (in part) and Bethesda (to everybody's surprise) made some real investment in the platform. Because of that, I don't think a Switch port of GTA V was in development before the console launched and, if the project of such port exists, it was only done after Take Two saw the sales of their games and the similar ones from other publishers.

With that said, and using the not always reliable Wikipedia, it's a matter of taking a look at what Rockstar studios could do it. Rockstar has 10 studios, but only 6 are actually involved in game development. Of those, North and San Diego worked on the previous RDR game, so it's a safe bet that they're working on it again.

Next we have Rockstar London, New England, Leeds and Toronto, all of them usually involved in support tasks for the other studios and that haven't had a project of their own in a very long time.

Looking at that, and taking into consideration that RDR 2 was already delayed a first time last year, and that the second delay seems to indicate that development is hard, I honestly belief that those 4 studios are doing their usual role of support, and not working on other projects.

All of that together is why I don't think a Switch port of GTA V is in the works.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said: 

@Miyamotoo: Let's see how I can make you understand why I think the way I do.

Well, first of all LA Noire had no impact on the RDR 2 delay because not only was the port was in development likely for a year if not more, probably even from before Switch launched, and the RDR 2 delays have been recent, but also because Rockstar hasn't been involved in the LA Noire remake. Also you're only looking at the present with the port, because if the port does well, Rockstar/Take Two could have another franchise to build into, resulting in more games and a lot more profits in the future...  or well, huge losses if the next game(s) fail, but at least the chance of having a new franchise is/was there.

Now, as to why I think GTA V for Switch is not in development.

If we look at all the GTA games and ports, we see that all of them have been developed in-house. Rockstar has never left their "baby" to a studio not under their direct control. Because of that, I highly doubt that they would change their minds now and let someone else make a Switch port.

Then comes the question of when could they start the port. Before launch, Switch success wasn't guaranteed and there were many publishers that, after what happened with Wii U, took a wait-and-see approach. Even in Japan, where the machine was more likely to succeed, we saw studios like Capcom or S-E being cautious about the platform, and even Bandai Namco decided to port Xenoverse 2 instead of making a version of Fighter Z. If that happened with Japanese publishers, imagine what happened here, were only Ubisoft (in part) and Bethesda (to everybody's surprise) made some real investment in the platform. Because of that, I don't think a Switch port of GTA V was in development before the console launched and, if the project of such port exists, it was only done after Take Two saw the sales of their games and the similar ones from other publishers.

With that said, and using the not always reliable Wikipedia, it's a matter of taking a look at what Rockstar studios could do it. Rockstar has 10 studios, but only 6 are actually involved in game development. Of those, North and San Diego worked on the previous RDR game, so it's a safe bet that they're working on it again.

Next we have Rockstar London, New England, Leeds and Toronto, all of them usually involved in support tasks for the other studios and that haven't had a project of their own in a very long time.

Looking at that, and taking into consideration that RDR 2 was already delayed a first time last year, and that the second delay seems to indicate that development is hard, I honestly belief that those 4 studios are doing their usual role of support, and not working on other projects.

All of that together is why I don't think a Switch port of GTA V is in the works.

If Rockstar didnt do LA Noire Remaster, that doent mean they must do also port of GTAV for Switch. What is different with possible Switch port is that port would be done for one platform, GTAV for PS4/XB1/PC was done for 3 different platforms, so its posible that they itself are not doing Switch port. We have informations from September that Rockstar is probably working on GTAV for Switch from same guy that rumored that LA Noire is coming to Switch even before La Noire Remaster is announced at all (so clearly his conection was from Rockstar). So if GTA5 port really exist, project started before September in any case.

6 teams is more than enough for multiple projects in same time in any case, but also you need to think about hole Take Two not only about Rockstar, and maybe even about company outside Take Two (like I wrote above). Like I wrote, if you relly think that all Take Two works curently only on RDR2 you are in delusional, they have multiply different project outside RDR2 curently.

Also talking about LA Noire Remaster for Switch, hardly that they would do La Noire Remaster for Switch and not GTAV port, because GTA5 would definitely sell much more than La Noire will sell on Switch (actually GTA V on Switch would probably sell more than all combined versions of La Noire Reamaster). At end for you all comes that GTA5 port for Switch is not in work beacuse RDR2 development, but that doesnt make sense from more reasons.

So all together, thats why GTAV is most likly in work for Switch. :)

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 13 February 2018

like others have said, im still banking on gta v being next

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

JEMC said:

One spends the weekend away from the site, and comes back only to find "homework". Okay:

@Jumpin: I don't know if I didn't express myself properly or what, but in any case I said that Wii didn't had support, only that it didn't have the same (or at least similar) support than other platforms despite the claims of pride and support from publishers.

Now, you may think that the support that platform got was good enough, but I think otherwise and some of the games you listed, as well as some of those who omited, reafirms my impression. All those sport games from EA, where most were PS2 ports with basic motion controls on it, for example. You remember how the last ones were simply reskins with the year change and players template updated? There was nothing great about that support. And also surprising that you listed two CoD games, of which one was good enough but WaW had some of the worst controls I've ever suffered, but left Modern Warfare out. Why was that? Maybe because it landed on Wii only two years later? Yeah, that's a good example of treating a platform with the same commitment like the other.

Really? You still think this is unresolved? I honestly mean no personal offence, but I mopped the floor with your argument. :)

Why are some AA/AAA games missing from my list? I got tired after about 150; far more than sufficient to show that more than nothing was released.

I don't get why you complain that some of the Wii games from these devs used the same tier builds as the PS2. What did you expect? A PS3 game on Wii? There's no reasonable basis for your latest argument.

Also, stating that the intent of your argument is different from what you wrote is both dishonest and a waste my time. If that was your goal, congratulations, you got me. Took advantage of the fact that I like to argue! I probably spent close to an hour on that list of AA and AAA games, no less than half an hour =/

But this is what the argument was.

JEMC said:

We heard those kinds of comments with Wii and even WiiU (at first), and it meant nothing. Actions speak louder than words, Mr. Slatoff.

Jumpin said: 

Take 2 released 41 games on Wii.

In any case, my comment was generic to all western publishers, not focused only on Take Two.

Your clarification actually worsens your case significantly:

EA released 75
Activision released 79
Ubisoft also released 79

That brings the total to 274 games on Wii released by the top 4 Western publishers. A lot more than nothing; precisely 274 games more.

JEMC said: 

Oh, c'mon! I was talking about AA and AAA games. And you know it.

I then proceeded to list over 150 AA and AAA games from these 4 publishers in this post. I'll link to it because it is so long that I would be spamming this thread if I posted it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8722745

JEMC said: 

JEMC said: 

But whatever, it's obvious that we just have a different opinion on the matter, and we won't go anywhere.

Sorry to get Philosophy 101 on your post (you made me go here!) but you just made the classic "Entitled to Opinion" argumentative fallacy. In effect: you have opted to discredit any claim I made based, not on logic or reason but, on the fact that it is not the same as your opinion. In other words, you made an invalid point; to draw a parallel: you could say "Nintendo doesn't exist" and I could demonstrate why I disagree and list a number of Nintendo consoles and games; you saying "it's obvious we just have a different opinion on the matter" is not a valid argument.

My stats and lists are not opinions, they are facts which disprove your statements.

If I sound like a dick, I apologize (not my intent). But you won't admit you're wrong, so I have to tell you why you are.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 13 February 2018

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

@Miyamotoo: As I said in my post, no GTA game has been made by another studio outside of Rockstar. Ok, the mobile ports were made by an external studio, but those are mobile ports, and very, very few studios take care of them.

So, with the mobile games out of the way, the fact that each and every GTA game ever made has been developed by Rockstar marks a pattern, and I don't see why Rockstar would change that now. Couple that with the troubles they're having with RDR 2, a project I think they're more interested in than in making another GTA port (an interest that I'm sure Take Two shares as RDR 2 will make them a lot more money than the Switch port), and I honestly don't see why they would they be working on anything else right now.

And since they've had problems with the development of that game since at last May'17, when they announced the first delay, and given how important the game is for Rockstar and Take Two, it makes sense for them to use all the available help (aka. studios) they can, specially if they also helped when making the previous games.

Also, since we know that the LA Noire remaster was done by an external studio, Virtuos Games, your assumption that the Switch GTA V port rumor must be true because it was leaked by the same guy that leaked the LA Noire game becomes a flawed one, because he could get one info from Virtuos and guess the other. There's no way for us to say the contrary.

I know that won't make you change your mind, nor anything you post will change mine either, but I think we can agree that if we don't know anything about this rumored GTA Switch port by the end of E3, then it's highly unlikely that it will ever happen.

@Jumpin: If I've ever given the impression of playing with you, please accept my apologies because that has never been my intention. I simply made a comment expressing my concerns about those kinds of claims, and then replied to your comments in this dialoge we're having.

I've never said that Wii had no third party games, only that the statement of that Take Two executive reminded me of what happened then, when many studios expressed their admiration and how impressed they were with the platform, only to later not fulfill their promises. Had he said something concrete, even a simple "we'll tell more soon" or something like that, then I would have remained quiet.

Because despite the unnecessary games you've listed, and the ones you haven't, it's quite clear that Wii recieved less support than the other platforms, either because its lack of power or because publihers/developers didn't bother with it. Or are you going to deny that?

And of course PS2/Xbox port don't count! Why should Wii owners have to deal, for example, with last gen FIFAs with old gameplay instead of new games with the improvements that were introduced for the other versions? Now, I know not all of them could be translated because the weaker CPU, but there are other tweaks that could have been introduced without much trouble.

As for my "philosophic" statement, there's no fallacy in here. We're not talking about if the Earth is flat or not, we're talking about if a platform recieved the same/similar support as others and if the statements from executives can be trusted or not (hence my actions instead of words line in my first post of this thread), and in this case we can have different opinions because we can have different expectations. It's the half full/half empty glass scenario, with you being the optimistic one.

And don't worry, you didn't sound like a dick. Sometimes I can sound like one despite that not being my intention.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

@Miyamotoo: As I said in my post, no GTA game has been made by another studio outside of Rockstar. Ok, the mobile ports were made by an external studio, but those are mobile ports, and very, very few studios take care of them.

So, with the mobile games out of the way, the fact that each and every GTA game ever made has been developed by Rockstar marks a pattern, and I don't see why Rockstar would change that now. Couple that with the troubles they're having with RDR 2, a project I think they're more interested in than in making another GTA port (an interest that I'm sure Take Two shares as RDR 2 will make them a lot more money than the Switch port), and I honestly don't see why they would they be working on anything else right now. And since they've had problems with the development of that game since at last May'17, when they announced the first delay, and given how important the game is for Rockstar and Take Two, it makes sense for them to use all the available help (aka. studios) they can, specially if they also helped when making the previous games.

Also, since we know that the LA Noire remaster was done by an external studio, Virtuos Games, your assumption that the Switch GTA V port rumor must be true because it was leaked by the same guy that leaked the LA Noire game becomes a flawed one, because he could get one info from Virtuos and guess the other. There's no way for us to say the contrary.

I know that won't make you change your mind, nor anything you post will change mine either, but I think we can agree that if we don't know anything about this rumored GTA Switch port by the end of E3, then it's highly unlikely that it will ever happen.

That really dont changes nothing, they also never before had last gen game remastered for new generation, and I also wrote why possible Switch port is different situation, you keep talking like evrething is set in stone.

But you still keep ignoring clear fact, they have multiple projects in development despite RDR2 development, you still keep talking like they need to choose between GTA V port and RDR2 development and that don't make any sense. Again, 6 teams is more than enough for multiple projects in same time in any case, but also you need to think about hole Take Two not only about Rockstar, and maybe even about company outside Take Two (like I wrote above). Like I wrote, if you relly think that all Take Two works curently only on RDR2 you are in delusional, they have multiply different project outside RDR2 curently.

No actually that guy (Vern, and he was very reliable) said that his source is Rockstar itself (I think that he said that his friend or something similar works at Rockstar) and actualy he said thats from his most realible source. And actualy GTA5 port for Switch was expected even before Vern meintione that, because totally make sense to port one of best selling and most popular game ever on platform that offers full handheld mode and thats not fail like Wii U. Actualy La Noire Remaster for Switch wasn't expected at all, and Vern is guy they rumored it for Switch even before game was announced at all.

I still can't believe that your main point is that you dont think that GTA5 port for Switch exist because development of totally different game, that dont make sense from more reasons especially when we talking about one of giants of gaming industry like Take Two. Like I wrote, we can only wait and see, I expecting we will probably see announcement buy or at E3.

Miyamotoo said:
JEMC said:

So, with the mobile games out of the way, the fact that each and every GTA game ever made has been developed by Rockstar marks a pattern, and I don't see why Rockstar would change that now. Couple that with the troubles they're having with RDR 2, a project I think they're more interested in than in making another GTA port (an interest that I'm sure Take Two shares as RDR 2 will make them a lot more money than the Switch port), and I honestly don't see why they would they be working on anything else right now. And since they've had problems with the development of that game since at last May'17, when they announced the first delay, and given how important the game is for Rockstar and Take Two, it makes sense for them to use all the available help (aka. studios) they can, specially if they also helped when making the previous games.

That really dont changes nothing, they also never before had last gen game remastered for new generation, and I also wrote why possible Switch port is different situation, you keep talking like evrething is set in stone.

But you still keep ignoring clear fact, they have multiple projects in development despite RDR2 development, you still keep talking like they need to choose between GTA V port and RDR2 development and that don't make any sense. Again, 6 teams is more than enough for multiple projects in same time in any case, but also you need to think about hole Take Two not only about Rockstar, and maybe even about company outside Take Two (like I wrote above). Like I wrote, if you relly think that all Take Two works curently only on RDR2 you are in delusional, they have multiply different project outside RDR2 curently.

No actually that guy (Vern, and he was very reliable) said that his source is Rockstar itself (I think that he said that his friend or something similar works at Rockstar) and actualy he said thats from his most realible source. And actualy GTA5 port for Switch was expected even before Vern meintione that, because totally make sense to port one of best selling and most popular game ever on platform that offers full handheld mode and thats not fail like Wii U. Actualy La Noire Remaster for Switch wasn't expected at all, and Vern is guy they rumored it for Switch even before game was announced at all.

I still can't believe that your main point is that you dont think that GTA5 port for Switch exist because development of totally different game, that dont make sense from more reasons especially when we talking about one of giants of gaming industry like Take Two. Like I wrote, we can only wait and see, I expecting we will probably see announcement buy or at E3.

I think we're both losing our time as none of us will change our minds, will we?

In any case, I've found this from 2013: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/rockstar-more-than-1000-people-made-gtav/1100-6415330/

Grand Theft Auto V was developed by more than 1,000 people across multiple Rockstar Games studios, Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies told Develop in a new interview.

Benzies said production on "giant" Rockstar titles--like GTAV or Red Dead Redemption--is no longer handled by one studio alone, but rather multiple internal studios working in tandem.

“That’s the way we work now--everyone works on GTA, or Red Dead, and so on, then we move on to the next thing,” Benzies said. “Now that it takes 1,000 people to make a game; that’s a requirement. But we don’t want 1,000 in one place.”

Asked if it took 1,000 people to develop GTAV, Benzies said, "It's probably more. Much more." Rockstar North's headcount alone is 365 people.

As you see, they all work on one big project at a time, and they needed more than 1,000 people to develop GTA V, in 2013. Red Dead Redemption 2 will probably demand as many people if not more, given that it's a more modern game and that the goals will be moved forward.

I've tried to find info about the size of the different Rockstar studios, but the only bits I've found are from Wikipedia, which is outdated, and only about another 2 studios: New England, 100 employees in 2007, and San Diago with 128 in 2011, which add to those 365 at Rockstar North, the biggest of all. It's not to hard to see that they would really need the help of the other studios to reach that 1,000 or more figure.

Because of those two things, the number of staff needed and his words that all studios work together on the big projects, I reaffirm my belief that this is happening again with RDR 2.

And given that no other besides Rockstar has worked on GTA and your only counterpoint forthat is, basically, that there's always a firt time, I sadly believe that there's no GTA V port for Switch in the works. And if such project exists and get's announced at E3, I'll be the first one to be surprised, and gladly so. But if nothing is shown or confirmed by credible sources (Nintendo or developer/publisher) by then, we should definitely kill this rumor and start the RDR 2 Switch port one.

JEMC said:
Miyamotoo said:

I think we're both losing our time as none of us will change our minds, will we?

In any case, I've found this from 2013: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/rockstar-more-than-1000-people-made-gtav/1100-6415330/ 

Grand Theft Auto V was developed by more than 1,000 people across multiple Rockstar Games studios, Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies told Develop in a new interview.

Benzies said production on "giant" Rockstar titles--like GTAV or Red Dead Redemption--is no longer handled by one studio alone, but rather multiple internal studios working in tandem.

“That’s the way we work now--everyone works on GTA, or Red Dead, and so on, then we move on to the next thing,” Benzies said. “Now that it takes 1,000 people to make a game; that’s a requirement. But we don’t want 1,000 in one place.”

Asked if it took 1,000 people to develop GTAV, Benzies said, "It's probably more. Much more." Rockstar North's headcount alone is 365 people.

As you see, they all work on one big project at a time, and they needed more than 1,000 people to develop GTA V, in 2013. Red Dead Redemption 2 will probably demand as many people if not more, given that it's a more modern game and that the goals will be moved forward.

I've tried to find info about the size of the different Rockstar studios, but the only bits I've found are from Wikipedia, which is outdated, and only about another 2 studios: New England, 100 employees in 2007, and San Diago with 128 in 2011, which add to those 365 at Rockstar North, the biggest of all. It's not to hard to see that they would really need the help of the other studios to reach that 1,000 or more figure.

Because of those two things, the number of staff needed and his words that all studios work together on the big projects, I reaffirm my belief that this is happening again with RDR 2.

And given that no other besides Rockstar has worked on GTA and your only counterpoint forthat is, basically, that there's always a firt time, I sadly believe that there's no GTA V port for Switch in the works. And if such project exists and get's announced at E3, I'll be the first one to be surprised, and gladly so. But if nothing is shown or confirmed by credible sources (Nintendo or developer/publisher) by then, we should definitely kill this rumor and start the RDR 2 Switch port one.

You need to consider hole Take Two not just Rockstar, and that again in any case doesn't mean they dont have any other project in development (internal or external) alongside RDR2.

At end, only time will tell us if there is GTAV for Switch, GTAV on Switch would totaly make sense and we already have some rumors from trust source that GTAV is coming on Switch, so IMO there is around 70% chances that GTA is coming to Switch. Chances for RDR2 for Switch are much lower than they are for GTAV from couple of reasons, first GTAV is game that runs at last gen consoles also (same like LA Noire) and second its one most popular and best selling games ever that still sell great and its still popular.

Miyamotoo said:
JEMC said:
*snip*

You need to consider hole Take Two not just Rockstar, and that again in any case doesn't mean they dont have any other project in development (internal or external) alongside RDR2.

At end, only time will tell us if there is GTAV for Switch, GTAV on Switch would totaly make sense and we already have some rumors from trust source that GTAV is coming on Switch, so IMO there is around 70% chances that GTA is coming to Switch. Chances for RDR2 for Switch are much lower than they are for GTAV from couple of reasons, first GTAV is game that runs at last gen consoles also (same like LA Noire) and second its one most popular and best selling games ever that still sell great and its still popular.

First let me tell you that the RDR 2 on Switch part was a joke, me mocking about how the internet works, always demanding the latest game to be on their platform of choice. Don't take it seriously, but keep an eye to see how it will actually happen.

Besides that, I have nothing else to say. I could tell you that Rockstar is, despite being owned by Take Two, quite independent and that Take Two has little voice when it comes to which platforms they want Rockstar to work on, or on what project(s), or about what to do with their IPs. Or I could also remind you of the GTA V for Wii U rumors, and how we later learned that they could have been a prototype, but Rockstar didn't liked it and was scrapped (could that also happen to Switch?), but I'd be wasting our time.

It's pretty obvious that neither you nor me will change our minds, no matter how many post we write, so why continue? If the game is revealed by or at E3, feel free to go to my wall and post a big "I TOLD YOU! ", you'll deserve the right to do so. I won't do it, tho, if the contrary happens.

Jumpin said:

JEMC said:

We heard those kinds of comments with Wii and even WiiU (at first), and it meant nothing. Actions speak louder than words, Mr. Slatoff.

In any case, my comment was generic to all western publishers, not focused only on Take Two.

Your clarification actually worsens your case significantly:

EA released 75
Activision released 79
Ubisoft also released 79

That brings the total to 274 games on Wii released by the top 4 Western publishers. A lot more than nothing; precisely 274 games more.

JEMC said:

Oh, c'mon! I was talking about AA and AAA games. And you know it.

AA and AAA games? *sigh*

Here I go:

* Call of Duty 3
* Call of Duty World at War
* Rock Band 1, 2, 3
* The Beatles: Rock Band
* Green Day: Rock Band
* The Sims 3
* The Godfather
* Fifa 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
* 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
* Madden NFL 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
* NBA Live 08, 09
* NCAA Football 2009
* Harry Potter and the Order of the Pohoenix
* Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
* Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
* Medal of Honor: Vanguard
* Need for Speed Carbon
* Need for Speed Nitro
* Need for Speed ProStreet
* Need for Speed Undercover
* The Simpsons Game
* The Sims 3
* Spore Hero
* SSX Blur
* Dead Space Extraction
* Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
* MLB Power Pros, 07, 08, 
* NHL 2K9, 2K10, 2K11
* NBA 2K10, 2K11, 2K12, 2K13
* Manhunt 2
* Sid Meier's Pirates
* Major League Baseball 2K8, 2K9, 2K10, 2K11, 2K12
* Bully Scholarship Edition
* Top Spin 3, 4
* MLB Superstars
* Don King Boxing
* The Bigs 1, 2
* Adventures of TinTin
* Blazing Angels
* Driver: Parallel Lines
* Driver: San Francisco
* Far Cry Vengeance
* GT Pro Series
* Open Season
* Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
* Prince of Persia 2010
* Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
* Rayman Legends
* Rayman Origins
* Red Steel
* Red Steel 2
* Shaun White Snowboarding
* Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage
* Shaun White Skateboarding
* Surf's Up
* The Smurfs
* The Smurfs 2
* Splinter Cell: Double Agent
* TMNT
* TMNT: Smash it Up
* The Amazing Spider Man
* Band Hero
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 3
* Call of Duty: Black Ops
* DJ Hero
* Goldeneye 007
* Scarface
* Guitar Hero III
* Guitar Hero 5
* Guitar Hero World Tour
* Guitar Hero Aerosmith
* Guitar Hero Metallica
* Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
* How to Train Your Dragon
* Ice Age
* Kung Fu Panda
* Madagascar 2
* Madagascar Kartz
* Marvel Ultimate Alliance
* MIB Alien Crisis
* Monster Jam
* Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
* Monster Jam: Urban Assault
* NASCAR: the Game
* NASCAR: Unleashed
* NASCAR Inside Line
* Pimp My Bride
* Quantum of Solace
* Shrek Forever
* Shrek the Third
* Skylanders Giants
* Skylanders: Imaginators
* Skylander SuperChargers
* Skylanders Swap Force
* Skylanders Trap Team
* Spiderman 3
* Spiderman Edge of Time
* Spiderman Friend or Foe
* Spiderman Shattered Dimensions
* Spongebob Squarepants
* Tony Hawk Ride
* Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
* Tony Hawk Proving Ground
* Transformers: Dark of the Moon
* Transformers Prime
* Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
* Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark
* Transformers the game
* Wipeout 3
* Wipeout Crash
* Lego Star Wars
* Lego Batman
* a lot of fucking lego games

I'm going to stop here. It's taking too long to copy all these AA and AAA games. There's at least 150 games there.

Still a far cry from nothing.
Did I mention Far Cry?

Im glad you included Pimp my Bride, very underrated.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.