By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Star Wars Films Coming From HBO Game Of Thrones Writers

http://www.starwars.com/news/game-of-thrones-creators-david-benioff-and-d-b-weiss-to-write-and-produce-a-new-series-of-star-wars-films

Game of Thrones (TV series) creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss to write & produce a new series of Star Wars films.

These will be separate from Rian Johnson's trilogy. 

Told you guys this. There will be a new Star Wars movie every 1-2 years for the next 10-15 years. No sense in getting your panties in a wad over any single one movie, it's like a bus, if you miss one bus just wait another 15 minutes because another one is coming. 

Around the Network

Man, they're really milking the cow as much as they can. I can barely keep up with them as it is.

The last one bummed me out so much that this isn't even exciting for me anymore. :(

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I have a bad feeling about this.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Can this franchise be more creatively bankrupt? Greece has more money than Star Wars has creativity left. I hate saying it but Redlettermedia is very on point with their fake Podcast Nerd Crew. In fact, they got every detail right about the SOlo movie in their fake trailer reaction a few weeks ago. These writers may as well be trapped. The best thing they could do is set it in a different galaxy with new characters and no Empire or at least not this one. Problem with that is fans will complain and want more of the same which will create franchise fatigue.

Around the Network

Never thought I'd suffer Star Wars burnout, but it's already happening for me lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Episodes 10-12 confirmed?

They've already been confirmed this is just another trilogy of star wars films.

As long as it is one a year.

Star wars and tittes hey? I wouldn't mind a more mature star wars trilogy.

So they will find a nice existing Star Wars book, butcher the plot and add plot-holes, warp travel, pointless deaths and sex. Just what the Star Wars franchise needs, way too much coherent plot in it so far...