By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bluepoint Games is working on the next "Remake"

PwerlvlAmy said:
Azuren said:

You're welcome

Now I'm Moana. Thanks Maui.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Demon's Souls would be lovely.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Alundra, here we go baby!

Aww...man. I wanted them to work on DLC.

Btw, while i would love Soul reaver, that is a squeenix property.

Quite honestly, i don't even think SotC needed a remake.

If they are gonna do it, i'd rather some PS1 classic. But, i guess that would be a workload that is different from what this studio does.

Maybe a Rogue galaxy remake would be cool. I'd love Rollcage 2 aswell.

I don't understand the Demon's souls request. That is a last gen game. It would be a remaster, not a remake.

Last edited by Nem - on 06 February 2018

Knitemare said:
Please god and/or Belzebu (whcichever who makes it possible), let it be some Legacy of Kain game.

That'd be AMAZING!!!!

My top 3 would be:

1. Silent Hill 2

2. LoK: Soul Reaver

3. ICO

Around the Network
Azuren said:
spemanig said:

I'd rather a port than a remake, like with Dark Souls.

Demon's Souls would benefit greatly from a revised combat system and multiplayer system.

I STRONGLY disagree there. It's fine the way it is. I don't believe in needlessly tampering with games who's mechanics tell a history like that. Even if you don't like the combat, people should be able to experience where it all started - warts and all. Boost the frame rate and resolution, sure, but leave everything else along. It started a movement for a reason.

Well, this is new.

Read.

Hmm...who is working on the Medieval game?

I'm not certain what it will be but they do a great job. I can't wait for it to be revealed! :)

There's MediEvil, as well as Resident Evil 2, but it may not be either of those. Resident Evil 2 should be pretty far into development by now.

Manlytears said:
BraLoD said:
You proved your worthy, thou shall remake LoD now

That would be a thing but... LoD is too big, big like chrono cross and ffvii, remaking this game is a herculean work.

Indeed, remaking a massive JRPG is a massive task, specially since they would have to built the whole Endiness from the scratch if they want to make it open world, as the world map scale is indeed a map scale instead of a built world to travel as a character.

If they keep it as it was and remodel the places and models it would be doable even as still damn time consuming, though, they would probably want to expand the places, like Square plans with Midgar.

Way easier projects to attempt instead, though, sadly.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
BraLoD said:

Would be a massive project, but they could show Square Enix how its done.

yeah, and like they mentioned...

Want to be part of creating something special, a game millions of gamers are eagerly anticipating?

LoD didn't sell over 2M (until digitally available on PSN much later, at least) so it technically doesn't have a millions of gamers base to eagerly anticipate it xP

Maybe they'll want to remake God of War 1 and 2? SotC already had a remaster like them as well.