By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bluepoint Games is working on the next "Remake"

I was actually a bit disappointed when SotC was revealed as their game, because Ratchet Future ports would have been fantastic for the 15th anniversary last year! But at the same time, SotC looks absolutely phenomenal from what I've played so I'm not too torn up. If we get a Ratchet Future port next, or even Legend of Dragoon, I'd be ecstatic.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

If we must have an FFVII or any Squaresoft remake I think Bluepoint would have more respect for the original source material than Square Enix but this is an impossibility, Square wouldn't allow someone to respect their games.

Spyro Trilogy would be nice but maybe Vicarious Visions would handle that. Medievil is a possibility since they have mostly done remakes/remasters of Sony owned games but unless they have been simultaneously been working on it alongside SotC then I find it hard to believe they could hit the release date. I wouldn't be adverse to Ico either but really I hope it's something unexpected that I would never expect like Shemnue or Skies of Arcadia.

Landale_Star said:
If we must have an FFVII or any Squaresoft remake I think Bluepoint would have more respect for the original source material than Square Enix but this is an impossibility, Square wouldn't allow someone to respect their games.

Sounds like someone hates progress in battle systems.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I hope they make a Wipeout 2097 Remake...

Hunting Season is done...

BraLoD said:
You proved your worthy, thou shall remake LoD now

That would be a really really big undertaking. Would need a minimum of 3yrs in the oven. I doubt this would be their next project. Sorry man....

Azuren said:
Here's hoping for Demon's Souls.

Doesn't need a remake. Its PS3 graphics still will hold up today.

TheGamer_1995 said:
Please be the Ratchet and Clank Future Saga.
Most underrated games on PS3 ever.

Highly unlikely as insomniac has shown they are more than willing to tackle their own remakes.

kazuyamishima said:
Possible Medievil Remake.

Possible, doubt it tho since rumours of this were already making the rounds before SoTC:R.

You guys aren't digging deep enough. It will have to be a PS1 or at best PS2 game. 

My money is on Vagrant Story or Syphon Filter. Or maybe even Indigo prophecy or Fear effect.

Around the Network
Azuren said:

That would be amazing. Now my hopes are raised and I prepare for my disappointment 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Intrinsic said:
Azuren said:

Doesn't need a remake. Its PS3 graphics still will hold up today.

Except the servers are shutting down this month.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Azuren said:

That would be amazing. Now my hopes are raised and I prepare for my disappointment 

You're welcome

Azuren said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

You're welcome

Now I'm Moana. Thanks Maui.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Azuren said:

I'd rather a port than a remake, like with Dark Souls.