By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FISA/FBI memo released - how Obama/Clinton spied on the Trump campaign

The conspiracies were true, all of them.

Obama/Clinton used the FBI to spy on Trump campaign during the election or 'tapped my wires' as Trump put it

Democrats/DNC paid 12M$ for the fabrication of fake evidence (Trump-Russia piss-dossier) that was used to obtain a necessary FISA warrant

Comey and DoJ knew dossier came from DNC/Clinton campaign, but misled FISA courts by not disclosing this relevant information

Full text: https://imgur.com/a/JbCxw

PDF: http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

It looks like a FISA application cited a Yahoo news article that Steele (British spy who created the fake dossier) himself planted in the complicit media.

Around the Network

Ugh. I'm gonna watch some podcasts and read up on this a bit more before I comment on whether this is a big deal or not.

numberwang said:

Do you like all his tweets? :D 

What I find kind of funny btw is how many Trump-haters are now instantly changing their narrative from "It would be unresponsible to release the memo, full of lies, a threat to national security!" to "Pfff, just a nothing burger, everything in it was basically already known, no shocking information in it whatsoever!"

Around the Network
numberwang said:

Obama/Clinton used the FBI to spy on Trump campaign during the election or 'tapped my wires' as Trump put it

Democrats/DNC paid 12M$ for the fabrication of fake evidence (Trump-Russia piss-dossier) that was used to obtain a necessary FISA warrant

Comey and DoJ knew dossier came from DNC/Clinton campaign, but misled FISA courts by not disclosing this relevant information

PDF: http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

It looks like a FISA application cited a Yahoo news article that Steele (British spy who created the fake dossier) himself planted in the complicit media.

You are good :) I can't tell if you are a troll or serious.

This memo tell us that the dossier had a part in the Fisa application on Carter Page. How big part of the FISA application we don't know as this memo is designed to hide it. It also confirms the dossier did NOT trigger the russia investigation so many republicans has claimed.

I don't see either how a FISA application is relevent to anything. If the Trump campaign is guilty of collusion with the Russian then they guilty, if not they are not guilty. It's really just that simple.

Nothing about Obama/clinton used Fbi to spy on Trump. Nothing about DNC paid Fusion to fabricate the Russia dossier (we don't know if the dossier is fake or true). But we do know DNC payed money to obtain the dossier, as all campaigns do to get dirt on their opponent. Nothing about FBI/DOJ misled FISA courts, but maybe I missed it.

6x master league achiever in starcraft2

Beaten Sigrun on God of war mode

Beaten DOOM ultra-nightmare with NO endless ammo-rune, 2x super shotgun and no decoys on ps4 pro.

1-0 against Grubby in Wc3 frozen throne ladder!!

Why not release the whole thing? They cherry picked 4 specific pages. Also from why I've read doesn't seem to be as big as "bombshell" as they were claiming. 

Last edited by FIT_Gamer - on 02 February 2018

Who says this memo isn't fabricated by the DNC and Trump campaign?

The plot thickens.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

How many accounts does Trump have on VGC?

I thought they were getting rid of all the Russian bots and their threads?!

Trumpstyle said:
numberwang said:

You are good :) I can't tell if you are a troll or serious.

This memo tell us that the dossier had a part in the Fisa application on Carter Page. How big part of the FISA application we don't know as this memo is designed to hide it. It also confirms the dossier did NOT trigger the russia investigation so many republicans has claimed.

I don't see either how a FISA application is relevent to anything. If the Trump campaign is guilty of collusion with the Russian then they guilty, if not they are not guilty. It's really just that simple.

Nothing about Obama/clinton used Fbi to spy on Trump. Nothing about DNC paid Fusion to fabricate the Russia dossier (we don't know if the dossier is fake or true). But we do know DNC payed money to obtain the dossier, as all campaigns do to get dirt on their opponent. Nothing about FBI/DOJ misled FISA courts, but maybe I missed it.

Think of it this way. The police bring someone in for questioning or whatever. They have only 24 or 48 hours to bring up charges and arrest him or they have to let him go. That is where the Dossier comes into play. The FISA application was to continue surveillance on the guy. There was a time limit on the surveillance. They used this Dossier to extend that and let them continue watching. Without it, they would have had to stop.

The whole trouble I see with this memo will be that it could cause guilty people to walk free. You know the whole, because the evidence was acquired illegally it has to be thrown out. I could see this memo causing something like that. It could cause the whole FISA application to be seen as not legit and thus any evidence they found using it not being able to be used in court.

YOu know like if the cops randomly break into your house and find cocaine on your desk. They can't charge you because they acquired it illegally. Doesn't matter that you have illegal drugs or not, they did not follow the law in getting it. This Memo is doing that. It is showing that the FBI did illegal surveillance on people.