By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BotW Sells over 8.2mil by Dec 31st! (Sell thru 7.5mil)

Around the Network

Now the second highest selling game of the franchise. I don't think it will take long for it to pass TP.

Every sale is deserved. It is one of the greatest video games ever made.

Well deserved.

I didn't realise sales of the Wii U version had hit 1.5 million - is that info from Nintendo themselves?

The Switch version should break Ocarina of Time's single platform record soon. That list is incomplete in sales, it is missing the 3DS ports of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time: 10.96M Majora's Mask: 5.84M

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

''Hyyahhhh!'' or rather ''awesome!''

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Asriel said:
I didn't realise sales of the Wii U version had hit 1.5 million - is that info from Nintendo themselves?

Yeah

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Bravo!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Really? I wouldn't have thought the WiiU version to still sell as much. In fact I didn't think it would match TP's GC version at all, but if it did then good. Will be the best sold Zelda game soon then, and shortly after that it will hold all the franchise records.

Pretty amazing. It will definitely surpass TP this quarter when it turns 1 year old.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won