By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BotW Sells over 8.2mil by Dec 31st! (Sell thru 7.5mil)

mZuzek said:
Vini256 said:

and then those characters are suddenly speaking perfectly clear english (Or whatever language you played the game in - Japanese in my case).

Oh, no wonder you didn't like the voice acting. Zelda in Japanese is so incredibly annoying, it's impossible to appreciate any of it.

Actually, I played it in japanese specifically to avoid the english acting which I already didn't like from the trailers before the game released. Those "young people trying to sound like old people" voices are simply terrible, and Zelda's fake british also sounded bad to me. I honestly didn't mind Zelda's JP voice at all, it just sounds like anime.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Can you guys make a prediction when zelda botw and mario oddyssey cross 10 million each ?

SMO youll see be at 10mil next finicial report (be end of march) and BotW will do it by years end

Aah, I see. This is with the Wii U sales included. I was wondering where the extra sold units came from. Still, well done to BotW. It was definitely an excellent game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread