By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and Illumination officially announce a Mario movie, co-produced by Miyamoto

I don't like any of the dudes movies,however miyamoto is involved and i loved the way he directed/took the Pikmin short movies

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I don't have my hopes up to be honest, but I will give the benefit of doubt As long as there is nothing resembling the minions in the movie, that would make it better

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Tbh it's certainly going to beat out the previous movie.

The first couple of Ice Age films and Despicable Me were pretty good as far as your CGI kids films go, but obviously Universal / Illumination have milked both series to death at this point. Look for a Mario / Minions crossover game at some point too a la Mario + Rabbids. Speaking of which, if the look of the movie matches the quality of the animated cut scenes in Mario + Rabbids that would be a big positive as the game had so much charm.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Hiku said:
Rosalina better be in it.

If this movie were based or takes inspiration from Super Mario Galaxy, I'll watch it the day it releases in theaters!

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
I really hope Mario doesn't talk too much...

Why? It's one thing in a game but for the main character in a movie... It's going to require a lot of dialogue. 

Hopefully it's good. I doubt it'll be good but hope it is... Then again, I don't watch many movies nowadays so sort of don't care too much.

I hope it’s rated R.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I mean its probably for kids knowing the track record of Illumination. They know how to sell movies tho so i don't think we have to worry about the success.

Well, it can't be worse than the original SMB movie. I'm rather excited to see how the movie will turn up.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread