By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Shadow Of The Colossus Reviews [92 Meta]

2% higher than the original, what a glorious remaster/remake of the game this must be. Can't wait to see it.
Ps4 is killing it with games this year already.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

So glad a new generation will experience this masterpiece! Probably my favorite game of all time!

I make game analyses on youtube:

FFVI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSO6n8kNCwk
Shadow of the Colossus: https://youtu.be/9kDBFGw6SXQ
Silent Hill 2: https://youtu.be/BwISCik3Njc
BotW: https://youtu.be/4auqRSAWYKU

Deeeeznuuuts said:
Good news! I really think somt should purchase blueprint games, would be a good investment

Sony should tbh.
their too good at this to let anyone else take them away.

Mar1217 said:
What's with the surprise ? The PS2/PS3 version were already in the 90's on Metacritic. Were they expecting the game to suddenly get mixed reviews xD ?

Well, look what happened to Crash Bandicoot. 80??? Seriously??? The originals got 90's.

Keybladewielder said:

For some weird reason I have no problems with the graphics and the framerate in the PS2 version and I still have a good ol' PS2, so honestly I doubt I will get this remake :P (+ I'd rather use that money for a game I haven't played before :p)

Ummm, when a game is THIS good and one of the best ever made, I WANT the steel book edition to commemorate this masterpiece. It never truly had a worthy release for the fans...until now.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Sony should tbh.

Nah, I'd prefer Bluepoint Games to stay just as a contractor for remasters/remakes open to anyone rather than be a subsidiary of Sony ... 

Bluepoint has a lot of potential for remastering/remaking content. I think they should handle older franchises like Ratchet and Clank (from now on), Demon Souls, Infamous, and MGS but every publisher should go on to give them a chance for remastering content ... (while the rest of the studios should go on to create new content)

fatslob-:O said:
JRPGfan said:

Sony should tbh.

Nah, I'd prefer Bluepoint Games to stay just as a contractor for remasters/remakes open to anyone rather than be a subsidiary of Sony ... 

Bluepoint has a lot of potential for remastering/remaking content. I think they should handle older franchises like Ratchet and Clank (from now on), Demon Souls, Infamous, and MGS but every publisher should go on to give them a chance for remastering content ... (while the rest of the studios should go on to create new content)

I think this game was a perfect opportunity for BP. They have a full proper art team now because of this remaster. So unless they have been given the opportunity to do another large scale remaster in the same vein, they'll have staff just sitting there costing money... unless of course they are going to make their own game.

So I think its possible they might be scaling up to make their own or sponsored game.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

BraLoD said:
SvennoJ said:
It seems to be the game of the generation, every generation since the ps2 :)
Looking forward to play it for a 4th time, then again on ps5 in VR!

They avoided LoD gen on purpose, wise bastards!

Hmm why is there no LoD remake each gen.... Although isn't there one coming this gen?

Sony does not know how to lose this gen. Suck it Microsucks

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Glad to see one of my favorite games get the love and treatment it deserves. If any game could have benefited from a graphical overhaul, it's that one.