By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Shadow Of The Colossus Reviews [92 Meta]

VGPolyglot said:
Kerotan said:

The Japanese game renaissance brought to you by the ps4 is showing no signs of slowing down. 

Bluepoint are American.

The game they remastered is Japanese 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
VGPolyglot said:

Bluepoint are American.

Built from the ground up.

VGPolyglot said:
Kerotan said:

They rebuilt a Japanese game then. Remade or whatever. Still Japanese 

Kerotan said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, would you count Metroid: Samus Returns as Japanese too? What about game franchises that started in Japan but then had subsequent titles developed outside of Japan?

It has dual citizenship.

The problem is solved.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Kerotan said:

So, would you count Metroid: Samus Returns as Japanese too? What about game franchises that started in Japan but then had subsequent titles developed outside of Japan?

I feel like the answer is in the middle. It's a Japanese designed game (since all of the design is already complete), but made in America. Kind of like how the PS4 was designed in Japan and made in China.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:

I feel like the answer is in the middle. It's a Japanese designed game (since all of the design is already complete), but made in America. Kind of like how the PS4 was designed in Japan and made in China.

I just don't understand why he brought that up in the first place.

Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:

This. 

We got the highest rated DBZ game ever along with a console-level Monster Hunter and a remake better than the original

January isn’t even done yet - goodness

Good news! I really think somt should purchase blueprint games, would be a good investment