By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will there be a DMC 5?

Do you think so?

Yes 12 92.31%

No 1 7.69%

Total:13
AlfredoTurkey said:
If there is, I hope it's not effeminate Dante.

I hope it is just so they can specifically spite you.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Thats all I want.

Well... the dragon's dogma/Devil may cry team hasnt put out a game since they developed that. Maybe the port? So, they have to have been working on something all these years.

alternine said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

The last time they tried, it failed and nearly killed the entire IP. Is that what you want just to spite me?

AlfredoTurkey said:
alternine said:

The last time they tried, it failed and nearly killed the entire IP. Is that what you want just to spite me?

Except It didn't because the gameplay was great. But by all means keep about nonsense.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
alternine said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Except It didn't because the gameplay was great. But by all means keep about nonsense.

Great gameplay is subjective. Great sales, however, are not. There's a difference. If the game sold "great", there would have been another sequel by now.

AlfredoTurkey said:

It will be after DMC4, so it will be super badass (and masculine) Dante, along with Vergil and Nero (who are also very masculine).  They may not be as masculine as Kratos, but they are not effeminate at all.

Heavenly_King said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

It will be after DMC4, so it will be super badass (and masculine) Dante, along with Vergil and Nero (who are also very masculine).  They may not be as masculine as Kratos, but they are not effeminate at all.

DmC Dante isn't effeminate either just a dick.