By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 4 vs Nintendo Labo. Which will sell more?

 

God of War 4 vs Nintendo Labo

God of War 4 75 55.15%
 
Nintendo Labo 55 40.44%
 
They will sell about the same 4 2.94%
 
Results 2 1.47%
 
Total:136

Is God of War really well known outside of the gaming sphere? I know each game sells millions, but I never see it referenced or see merchandise for it like I have for a lot of other series like Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy and even Crash Bandicoot

That said, I still think it'll outsell Labo, lol, but I could end up wrong and eat delicious cardboard crow.



Around the Network

Depends on how much cardboard we're talking with a copy of GoW.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

xMetroid said:
loy310 said:
GOD OF WAR, i think GOW outsells Zelda on the switch.

Seeing Zelda being at almost 5 million physical and still having the whole month of december.. that's really unlikely. 

 

Maybe if they bundle the shnitzel out of GoW which will probably happen.

 

I think GoW will take it during the first month but after the holidays Labo will win for sure. They will probably ad more versions of it on top of that so..

Ahh, a brand new IP Horizon Zero Dawn, no where as big a name and known as GOW sold 4.3 million units with 19 million less ps4’s on the market a year ago.

hell the official gow4 trailer sits at 18 million views, not say views mean shit but compared to Labo trailer at 9 million it’s clear what has the interest.



Obviously God of War will sell more since it's an already established franchise with a reboot.

Now, the Labo is an interesting matter. Will each model being different be quantified as only one?



bananaking21 said:
DialgaMarine said:
I think people are really overestimating the market for card board toys..

you underestimate the ability of nintendo's capacity to sell absolute nonsense to its fans. 

I guess that’s true. 



0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

GoW was never big seller even if this game will probably have best sales for GoW game.
GoW will have stronger start but Labo will win LT, Labo will also have more difrent SKUs, IMO Labo will have 10m+ LT sales while hardly that GoW will reach those numbers.



Are we calling Labo a game ? Its a, well its a thing, a toy maybe, but is it a game ? It does not even make sense to compare Labo and GoW sales imo.



loy310 said:
xMetroid said:

Seeing Zelda being at almost 5 million physical and still having the whole month of december.. that's really unlikely. 

 

Maybe if they bundle the shnitzel out of GoW which will probably happen.

 

I think GoW will take it during the first month but after the holidays Labo will win for sure. They will probably ad more versions of it on top of that so..

Ahh, a brand new IP Horizon Zero Dawn, no where as big a name and known as GOW sold 4.3 million units with 19 million less ps4’s on the market a year ago.

hell the official gow4 trailer sits at 18 million views, not say views mean shit but compared to Labo trailer at 9 million it’s clear what has the interest.

Labo already has 10m views, only few days ago had few millions less views, comparing views of YT videos where one is released 7-8 months ago and other last week doesnt make sense.

 

DakonBlackblade said: 
Are we calling Labo a game ? Its a, well its a thing, a toy maybe, but is it a game ? It does not even make sense to compare Labo and GoW sales imo.

Well yeah, it's bundle of collection of mini games and addon.



Ultrashroomz said:

lol

 

I think God Of War will do better. I think big Nintendo fans who own stuff like Arms and 1 2 Switch are the ones who will mostly buy Labo.



loy310 said:
GOD OF WAR, i think GOW outsells Zelda on the switch.

God of war reveal trailer has more view then Zelda’s on YouTube, so there is at least similar public interest