By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 4 vs Nintendo Labo. Which will sell more?

God of War 4 vs Nintendo Labo

God of War 4 75 55.15%

Nintendo Labo 55 40.44%

They will sell about the same 4 2.94%

Results 2 1.47%

Total:136
potato_hamster said:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 4.97M
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 6.74M
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 6.84M

---

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 9.84M and counting.

I remember some people on this site predicting that U4 would sell 10M+, and many of you guys laughing at them. Well here we are on the brink of just that. It could be millions more already if VGC's tally doesn't include digital.

On that same accord, I wouldn't count out God of War.

There is a Uncharted 4 bundle for what? Almost two years? 

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Azelover said:
potato_hamster said:

---

I remember some people on this site predicting that U4 would sell 10M+, and many of you guys laughing at them. Well here we are on the brink of just that. It could be millions more already if VGC's tally doesn't include digital.

Uncharted is a lot more mainstream than GOW...

On what grounds?

EricFabian said:
potato_hamster said:

---

What makes you think God of War won't be bundled as well? It's happened plenty of times before. I mean Horizon just sold over 4M in less than a year. Let's not pretend Horizon is a bigger franchise than God of War.

potato_hamster said:

What makes you think God of War won't be bundled as well? It's happened plenty of times before. I mean Horizon just sold over 4M in less than a year. Let's not pretend Horizon is a bigger franchise than God of War.

I'm not pretend anything. And if Sony is smart, they will bundle GoW. But the fact is U4 has a ongoing bundle since forever. I doubt the will do the same for GoW. 

Click HERE and be happy 

hard to say, 2 completely different things, but at the start god of war will make the race

Around the Network

Labo will sell way more, especially in the long run. That new GoW doesn't look very exciting tbh...

the fact that this is actually not a troll question is sad....

potato_hamster said:
EricFabian said:

Thats a estimate of retail sales (4.2m)... includeing digital too, and its probably over 5,5m (going by these vgc numbers for it).

Labo should see much higher sales over the short term. There are a bunch of different SKUs with more probably planned so the comparison doesn't make a lot of sense, to be honest.

If Labo turns out to be some cheapo mini-games tethered to a pretend "crafting" gimmick then I hope GoW beats it in the long run.

pokoko said:
Labo should see much higher sales over the short term. There are a bunch of different SKUs with more probably planned so the comparison doesn't make a lot of sense, to be honest.

If Labo turns out to be some cheapo mini-games tethered to a pretend "crafting" gimmick then I hope GoW beats it in the long run.

Thats def. the vibe I get from it.
But since its ment for a younger audience it doesnt matter.

Kinda hope theres more core gamers out there, that support GoW than Labo too.