By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony figurines are finally happening!

Woah, I had no idea Nintendo invented small figurines.

If they were NFC then they'd be Amiibo clones, but they are not, so pretty hilarious to see some posts in this thread.

But seriously, somebody better get a lawsuit over this, and then Nintendo should go after companies like Good Smile Company, Kotobukiya, Furyu, Banpresto, and Bandai since they all make small figurines as well!

Around the Network

Not gonna lie, I think I want the Crash Bandicoot one.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

FFS, this click bait trash, feel bad for the folks that pay money to support this site.

Aren't amiibo a rip-off from Skylanders?

No need to hate them now we know those are common figurines

Looks like decent tier western figures, I'm not buying that.
I'll check the quality at release but I'm not expecting anything good.

Edit : I hope Sony and GoodSmile partners up one day to bring Playstation-themed Nendoroid Petite, that would put them within price-range of amiibos with a better build quality and more details.

Around the Network
gentii said:
Just i have say thats SONY its better for copy paste Company

Sure and just ignore the fact that nintendid copy Skylander and Disney Infinity... >_>

No one perfect. Can't believe you're not banned for that pitiful ignorance post

The opening post uses the term "non-NFC". Anybody who reads that and still attempts to accuse Sony of copying Amiibos is not anybody that should be taken seriously. And I saw a lot of that in the first few pages of this thread before the Nintendo circle jerk got derailed.

gentii said:
Just i have say thats SONY its better for copy paste Company

Wait... Do you think Nintendo invented figurines?

They won´t have any sort of NFC functionality, right? That´s ok I believe.... they will probably be cheaper than Amiibos

As a figurine line, they´re really charming, for sure. I will buy the Crash Bandicoot figurine, if I can find it in  my country any day.

I really like the Crash, Heihachi, Kratos and Bloodborne figurines. Maybe I will buy them if they are not expensive. ^^