By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

Pagan said: 
newwil7l said: 
I am beginning to think 2017 Nintendo was the anomaly. I don't think this will be a hit.

Yes. Exactly this. They now will go on in old nintendo Manier. God i hate that. Please be NORMAL Nintendo. Normal!!! Take that time you invested in that stupid cardboxes and make a great Normal game for normal people and normal ways to play.

Ok...so just because you don’t like it no one else should like it either?

What’s normal btw? Adult stuff?!

Around the Network

Ok. Nintendo is Smart

Nintendo wants you to pay 70/80 bucks for this when Sony was selling PSVR bundles for 199 during holidays ? LOL

habam said:
Nintendo wants you to pay 70/80 bucks for this when Sony was selling PSVR bundles for 199 during holidays ? LOL

Apples and oranges.

People said nobody would buy the Switch if it launched at a price greater than the PS4 slim so...

After thinking about, it is a bad idea on its own, but if Nintendo markets it aggressively it will also succeed in harming the Switch's image.

Around the Network
Flilix said: Nintendo actually called them toy-cons on their site.

Just finished checking after reading this. 

These people are out of their damn minds and I love it XD.

I guess those are scalpers baits, arf. You know, they buy this stuff out ( because it's Nintendo) and will sit on it in the end, because actual people won't buy that, arf.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Honestly people are not understanding where the price is coming from. The price is basically them charging $60 for the software and $10-20 for the cardboard/other accessories it comes with. With the way it seems to work, it looks like (and pretty much is confirmed) that doing things beyond what was shown in the trailer is possible. Price may still be a little steep, but it's not as crazy as you guys make it out to be.

Errorist76 said:
Pagan said: 

Yes. Exactly this. They now will go on in old nintendo Manier. God i hate that. Please be NORMAL Nintendo. Normal!!! Take that time you invested in that stupid cardboxes and make a great Normal game for normal people and normal ways to play.

Ok...so just because you don’t like it no one else should like it either?

What’s normal btw? Adult stuff?!

Waifu simulators like Xenoblade, Ys and Fire Emblem, of course.

It's too expensive, it will break easily and the games used with it will be shallow and boring. But it is a creative and fun concept even if it's going to be executed poorly.