By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

I think it's a pretty neat concept for kids. I love DIY toys when I was a kid, and this cardboard + tech combination is intriguing. But the prices are really prohibitive. If they manage to sell it at that price, I'd pretty surprised.

Personally I don't think this is for me right now, but I'd love that as a kid. Right now, I'm just waiting for new announcements. I'm still interested in how this game will perform. 

Last edited by Volterra_90 - on 17 January 2018

Around the Network

The game + the cardboard sets is why they’re $70 and $80. Imo, it’s not a bad price for how innovative it is. I for one, really wanna play the Project Giant Robot one in VR like it showed.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

They have alot of wiiu Cardboxes left. So... 

Ultrashroomz said:

LMAO

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I am beginning to think 2017 Nintendo was the anomaly. I don't think this will be a hit.

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Project Giant Robot is ALIVE!

It would be funny if this whole thing came about because Miaymoto demanded that Project Giant Robot actually be made.

Basically toy like constructions augmented through Joycons

I'm gonna call them toy-cons for short

hunter_alien said:
Did people actually see the pricetag they are asking? Am I the only one who thinks that this is downright embarrassing? Oh well, time to wait for the MP4 direct.

Doesn’t seem like you’d be interested if it was cheaper though.

My oldest child (5yrs) would probably enjoy this but her younger siblings (3 & 1) would likely destroy them before too long......maybe in a few years if its still going.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.