By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

Alkibiádēs said:
Looks as lame and shallow as 1, 2 Switch. I wish Nintendo would just focus on the core gamer. This takes resources away from actual good games with depth.

The graphics in that robot game looked like early PS3 games (like Sonic 06 for example).

But they do focus on the core gamer. It's just not their only focus which is good for their brand/company.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
specialk said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Looks as lame and shallow as 1, 2 Switch. I wish Nintendo would just focus on the core gamer. This takes resources away from actual good games with depth.

The graphics in that robot game looked like early PS3 games (like Sonic 06 for example).

They just gave us the best launch year lineup for any console ever.

So? Now we're year 2 and I don't want Nintendo to focus on shovelware like Wii Music or Wii Fit again. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Looks cool. I watched the video with my wife and 9 year old and we all thought it looked neat. We will very likely get it.

This is absolutely the lamest thing ever for videogames.
Omg.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Project Giant Robot is ALIVE!

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:

So? Now we're year 2 and I don't want Nintendo to focus on shovelware like Wii Music or Wii Fit again. 

They're releasing core games too. It's all good.

I think it's a pretty neat concept for kids. I love DIY toys when I was a kid, and this cardboard + tech combination is intriguing. But the prices are really prohibitive. If they manage to sell it at that price, I'd pretty surprised.

Personally I don't think this is for me right now, but I'd love that as a kid. Right now, I'm just waiting for new announcements. I'm still interested in how this game will perform. 

Last edited by Volterra_90 - on 17 January 2018

The game + the cardboard sets is why they’re $70 and $80. Imo, it’s not a bad price for how innovative it is. I for one, really wanna play the Project Giant Robot one in VR like it showed.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

They have alot of wiiu Cardboxes left. So...