By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

Alkibiádēs said:
Looks as lame and shallow as 1, 2 Switch. I wish Nintendo would just focus on the core gamer. This takes resources away from actual good games with depth.

The graphics in that robot game looked like early PS3 games (like Sonic 06 for example).

They just gave us the best launch year lineup for any console ever.

Around the Network

It releases on 4/20 and costs $69.99. And they said this is for kids

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Its too damn expensive.But its a neat idea.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Alkibiádēs said:
Looks as lame and shallow as 1, 2 Switch. I wish Nintendo would just focus on the core gamer. This takes resources away from actual good games with depth.

The graphics in that robot game looked like early PS3 games (like Sonic 06 for example).

But they do focus on the core gamer. It's just not their only focus which is good for their brand/company.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
specialk said:
Alkibiádēs said:

They just gave us the best launch year lineup for any console ever.

So? Now we're year 2 and I don't want Nintendo to focus on shovelware like Wii Music or Wii Fit again. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Looks cool. I watched the video with my wife and 9 year old and we all thought it looked neat. We will very likely get it.

This is absolutely the lamest thing ever for videogames.
Omg.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Project Giant Robot is ALIVE!

1doesnotsimply

Alkibiádēs said:

So? Now we're year 2 and I don't want Nintendo to focus on shovelware like Wii Music or Wii Fit again. 

They're releasing core games too. It's all good.