By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

It's genius. A really creative way to use the different features of the Switch's hardware.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Nintendo's "new play to play" with Switch.

So, what do you guys think?

Add:

https://labo.nintendo.com/

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Can we have the 2017 Nintendo back please thx.

It does look like a cool concept. Exactly how well the cardboard and string machinery holds together is still up in the ait though, but innovative project from Ninty.

$80 for the Robot set, $70 for the house/piano/everything else kit, and $10 for a customization sticker pack.

https://labo.nintendo.com

Around the Network

I had to rewatch it a couple times, but I think Nintendo might onto something here.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Did people actually see the pricetag they are asking? Am I the only one who thinks that this is downright embarrassing? Oh well, time to wait for the MP4 direct.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I like the concept actually, although (logistical nightmares aside) I think a design tool for this would be really neat.

What I fail to grasp is how this is supposed to extend their reach. I son't think any parent is going to buy a Switch just to get their kids a Labo. I can see parents that have already bought their kids a switch buying into this because it looks creative and fun and like a project to do toghether that is less stereotypically video gamey, but buying the console specifically for this? I don't see it...

So is this the Switch's Wii Music? It looks awfully impractical, even for children.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wow... did not see this coming.

Seems pricey and complicated as heck for kids.
The robot scene is gonna make kids go bananas! :D

A bundled pack should be there day 1.