Forums - Website Topics - New Reviewers Wanted [Update - Vacancies Filled]

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Nautilus said:

Oh nice!To be honest with you guys, I hated the scoreless reviews.The score was something that finalized the thought, that gave a closure to the argument that was a review.And it was specially infuriating when the review was so good.

I am... interested.I would like to help the site that I love so much and also keep my writing skills sharp.Assuming you guys dont mind a more relaxed agreement, since I would be doing this in my free time.

Tagging this for later, for when I have more time to send a proper reply.

Definitely! There's no quota to meet, or anything like that.

We totally understand real life often gets in the way  

On a side note, why dont you guys never considered making a podcast?Once a week or even once every two weeks, the writing team and guests get together to talk about the topics of the week or something like that.You could put the podcast here and on youtube(for being a bigger platform).I would love to hear Wright and his sexy spanish voice XD.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Do I still need to apply if I used to work here?

Though, I guess it's unlikely anyone who worked when I did is still around :p

I am currently sigless.

Nautilus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Definitely! There's no quota to meet, or anything like that.

We totally understand real life often gets in the way  

On a side note, why dont you guys never considered making a podcast?Once a week or even once every two weeks, the writing team and guests get together to talk about the topics of the week or something like that.You could put the podcast here and on youtube(for being a bigger platform).I would love to hear Wright and his sexy spanish voice XD.

It's a great idea! Spencer brought it up a while ago, but it never got any traction. Perhaps we will revisit it!

I'm applying! I'm not that active here in the forums, but this caught my attention. I have been reviewing games for my personal site since June, so I think I have some practice hahahaha

G O O D B O I

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Do I still need to apply if I used to work here?

Though, I guess it's unlikely anyone who worked when I did is still around :p

Yes, please! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Reviews with scores? Color me surprised.

I suggest you take this job. Then you could sneakily work your way up to become a moderator. No one would see it coming.

Any point in applying if you have no prior professional experience?

LuccaCardoso1 said:
I'm applying! I'm not that active here in the forums, but this caught my attention. I have been reviewing games for my personal site since June, so I think I have some practice hahahaha

Good to hear. You should post more btw.

Angelus said:
Any point in applying if you have no prior professional experience?

Absolutely. No prior experience is necessary.

Last edited by Machina - on 15 January 2018

if hired, you can put this on your resume?

One of us! One of us!

I joined the writing team through this very process in 2015 and I learned a lot about the industry, made some contacts, and improved my writing!