By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Reviewers Wanted [Update - Vacancies Filled]

Hiku said:
Cloudman said:

Pttf, you just have no appreciation for water like this guy

I bet he says that every time he gets a glass of water.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:

How does the choosing to review process go? Is it first come first serve or assigned or something like that?

For example let's say when Kirby Star Allies comes out is the person who gets to review it the first person to call reviewing it or how does that go.

Great question. Craig posts a thread with the marquee games in a given month. Writers then post the games they wish to play, in order of preference, identifying those titles they plan to buy and those they hope to secure via review codes/copies. Games are assigned based on this process. When two or more writers request the same game, the writer who was not approved gets priority for the next conflict.

deskpro2k3 said:
if hired, you can put this on your resume?

For sure! I won’t lie: we don’t have the reach or cachet of some of the big dogs, but getting your work published is an important step, no matter the outlet.

think-man said:
Rol should apply, his reviews are gold.

I really need to start reading his bias review series. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Cloudman said:
Hiku said:
Here's my portfolio:

"1/10
Too much water."

Am I hired?

Pttf, you just have no appreciation for water like this guy

#watergate

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Tempting. Gonna have to tag this and sleep on it.

My time to shine.

Done! I'm definitely interested in this. I've written/will be writing reviews for a few sites already, so why not the site I've been visiting for the better part of a decade?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Can I tell my mom this is my first job?

I applied, why not?

I review on here anyway (for my own entertainment mostly).