By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini Announced - Live Now!

It wasn't bad...
Kirby looks like it's going to be a lot of fun...
Dark Souls is pretty cool...
Mario Tennis Aces looks like a big step in the right direction after the Wii U installment...
Pokken DLC looks neat (but I wish there was more)...
Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition isn't much of a surprise; I don't think I put more that a few hours into the Wii U editions, so I would consider double dipping...
I loved Tropical Freeze but I'm not sure I'm ready to double dip on that one; Funky Kong looks like easy mode more so than actual new content...
I'll probably get TWEWY...
Ys looked really good too...
And the new Odyssey content looks like it will be surprisingly addictive...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Volterra_90 said:
Well, not too shabby, not that great, but at least I have an idea of what to buy in the next 6 months or so for the Switch. Kirby and Dark Souls for sure. I'm curious about The World Ends With You and Ys VIII.

More like this Spring, we saw nothing for this Summer except Ys VIII

Yeah, now that you mention it you're right. I guess they're leaving the Ninty big announcements before Summer. Dark Souls is huge though, and I can't wait to play Kirby.

Also, it's nice that I nailed that the fire-themed tweeting was related to Dark Souls Remastered XD. Which was obviously the big announcement in the Direct.

It was good Mini Direct, but problem is that I expected full Direct. :)

Flilix said:
Now I wonder what all that Chibi Robo and fire stuff was about? They didn't show anything related to it in the direct.

It was a sneaky tease for dark souls

This direct makes me wonder if Fire Emblem might be the big main game of E3.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Damn. Just really want Strikers instead of Tennis. Strikers is by far the most fun Mario sports game to me. And still no info on online. Sigh...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Wii U truly was the most pointless console of all time. I guess they added Funky Kong for an essential easy mode given the amount of people who had difficulty with the base game.

Not anything for me here but a Kirby release date. I hope Nintendo has a proper Direct later in the month.

Glad I haven't bought Hyrule Warriors on the WiiU, now I get to play a complete one, and some interesting games I want to get on the list.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Well that sucks since I played most these games already.
I don't feel 2018 at all If we don't have a big game in the first 6 months. Would have been announced by now.

KrspaceT said:
This direct makes me wonder if Fire Emblem might be the big main game of E3.

Retro also has yet to announce their new game. Unless they've been working on that Donkey Kong port for years?