By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini Announced - Live Now!

A lot of pretty decent content on there for a mini!

Around the Network

That was indeed “mini”.

When is the “major”?

That wasn't so bad. After the rumour it was a Mini Direct I lowered my expectations accordingly.

Now I wonder what all that Chibi Robo and fire stuff was about? They didn't show anything related to it in the direct.

Jranation said:
Maybe you should remove that tweet. Its basically a spoiler.

-edit. Nevermind. I didn't see the tweet, so I'll shut up now.

Nice to see Dark Souls Remastered is happening. Looks very likely my PS3 copy will never be played now.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 11 January 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Ys VIII! So glad more folks get to play one of the best games of 2017!

It was alright.

Have to double dip on Ys VIII.
DKC Tropical Freeze is a buy.
HW is a buy.
TWEWY is a buy.
Kirby is a buy.

Dark Souls, are kidding me? A buy!

Where the Heck was " a way out"? Maybe Nintendo will give us another Direct?

Well, not too shabby, not that great, but at least I have an idea of what to buy in the next 6 months or so for the Switch. Kirby and Dark Souls for sure. I'm curious about The World Ends With You and Ys VIII.

And, maybe, just maybe, they did it right with Mario Tennis? At least it has a Story Mode, so I'm looking forwardt to hear about it. Generally speaking I'm a bit dissapointed though, but that was because of every wild rumour on the Internet xD.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Ys VIII! So glad more folks get to play one of the best games of 2017!

I own it, but aside from a friend talking it up, bought it blindly. That clip in the direct was the first time I saw anything about it. Looks choice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."