By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Mini Announced - Live Now!

Miyamotoo said:

It was good Mini Direct, but problem is that I expected full Direct. :)

I think that is what would disappoint most people. It was all hyped up by the public to the stars but it wasn’t even leaving earth.

In a way it’s a good thing because in the future no one will know what to expect. As of now I am assuming the next Direct will also be a mini.

Around the Network

Nice, i’m getting Hyrule Warriors for my Switch and Dark Souls for PS4.

Now all we need is Wind Waker HD & Twilight Princess HD and we can forget the Wii U even existed.

Slarvax said:
Looks like Nintendo has nothing planned for 2018, as we thought. Now where's that cliff?

So now we're back on the Nintendo is Doomed train. Lovely. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

So, my Switch calendar would be something like:

February - Bayo 1+2
March - Kirby
May - Dark Souls remastered

And I'll wait to release date of games like TWEWY, Ys VIII or Mario Tennis.

It's not particulary a stellar way to begin the year, but after all the games that we got in the last year, I can't complain.

I'd recommend to the people that haven't got the chance to buy a WiiU to try Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors. Both are great games.

Flilix said:
By the way, what happened to that whole paid online thing? Wasn't it supposed to be launched already?

They're said it would launch in 2018. There are still over 11 months of the year left so plenty of time. 

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
It was alright.

Have to double dip on Ys VIII.
DKC Tropical Freeze is a buy.
HW is a buy.
TWEWY is a buy.
Kirby is a buy.

Dark Souls, are kidding me? A buy!

How good is dktf? Never got a chance to play it... they said it was really hard

Flilix said:
KrspaceT said:
This direct makes me wonder if Fire Emblem might be the big main game of E3.

Retro also has yet to announce their new game. Unless they've been working on that Donkey Kong port for years?

Funky Kong has taken years of crafting to make I tell you!

Kerotan said:
Does this cover the releases for the first 6 months of the year or are there likely to be more big announcements?

No, this are not all Switch releases in next 6 months.

Flilix said:
By the way, what happened to that whole paid online thing? Wasn't it supposed to be launched already?

They did say early 2018. That could mean that there will be another time before Spring to show/release it. But im glad it is not near yet.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

justinian said:
Miyamotoo said:

It was good Mini Direct, but problem is that I expected full Direct. :)

I think that is what would disappoint most people. It was all hyped up by the public to the stars but it wasn’t even leaving earth.

In a way it’s a good thing because in the future no one will know what to expect. As of now I am assuming the next Direct will also be a mini.

All started with those early leaks that we will have Direct on 11. January, and than people started hyping Direct way too early, if we didnt had any leaks that wouldn't be a case.