By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Miiverse Archive is now up and ready to view! Archiverse

Thanks to DrasticAction and the work done. Miiverse was great and I think Nintendo is stupid shutting it out. Especially considering that currently there is not a single way to communicate with people on my friendlist. Nintendo should've least let it run until the new network is launched. Shouldn't been that expensive.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Excellent job. Long live Miiverse!

Mnementh said:
Thanks to DrasticAction and the work done. Miiverse was great and I think Nintendo is stupid shutting it out. Especially considering that currently there is not a single way to communicate with people on my friendlist. Nintendo should've least let it run until the new network is launched. Shouldn't been that expensive.

I was right along with you up until a couple days ago. I think the idea of Miiverse is a beautiful one. Its potential was virtuous in nature and was intended to foster a nice place for Nintendo fans to gather and share things.... but then, like anything internet related, it became a cesspool of garbage and one that could not be cleaned off. 

I turned on Splatoon 2 a couple days ago and like always, I ran around reading what other players were saying. After all, it's the only Miiverse thing we have left, right? Well, what do you think 80% of the kids/people were saying? "I'm gay" and "I'm not gay" and "Nintendo is gay" and "I shit on all you". 

Between the drawings of dicks, bad language and other things... Miiverse just couldn't exist in the way Iwata envisioned. It seems society's maturity level won't allow it.

I don't care about the Miiverse per se, but I'm still pissed that the screenshot function on 3DS has gone with it.

Is it really too much to ask to replace it with asystemwide offline screenshot function that saves the screenshots locally on the device and doesn't need moderation?

17 terabytesworth of social media. That seems so little for years of activity. Also, now we have it all archived, we can finally choose the best Miiverse posts of all time.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
happy wheels

Must not be much because anything I search for getting's no results. Games users, nothing.