By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. January bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Holy shit!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

CEREZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHWHRAAAAAAAH

*insert crazy Bayonetta gif*

5 MILLION LIFETIME HYPE TRAIN

Anyone got original Bayo (360) numbers? We should compare Bayo Switch to that. Maybe PS3 version if 360 is too high.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Anyone got original Bayo (360) numbers? We should compare Bayo Switch to that. Maybe PS3 version if 360 is too high.

According to this site

Bayonetta 1 on 360 sold 0.93 

Bayonetta 2 on Wii U sold 0.85 

Keep mind the only way to get a physical copy of Bayonetta 1 on Wii U  was to buy a copy of Bayonetta 2 during its first couple of printings. As copies of Bayonetta 2 released as of February 2016  did not include Bayonetta 1. 

animegaming said:
Slarvax said:

According to this site

Keep mind the only way to get a physical copy of Bayonetta 1 on Wii U  was to buy a copy of Bayonetta 2 during its first couple of printings. As copies of Bayonetta 2 released as of February 2016  did not include Bayonetta 1. 

VGC numbers are super wrong for Bayonetta, don't use them.

Around the Network

People are setting themselves up with Bayo and MHW positioning with the chart lol...

(Pls let them do good!)

MHW atm seems more like itll be a huge hit in japan but the west im still not to sure of. Good word of mouth though, my sis and bro love the franchise and are buying it. I only played mh3u

Ryng_Tolu said:
animegaming said:

According to this site

VGC numbers are super wrong for Bayonetta, don't use them.

I typically do use them as a last resort when I can't find anything and seems like life time sales numbers for the series are hard to come by.

HERE I NEED HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Does anybody know how the pre-orders work in Amazon. What im trying to ask specifically is: When you make a preorder at $60 and then the price of the game(before launch) drops $5 dollars, d oyou have to preorder the game again to catch the new price or it changes automatically?

And I've got a remarkable one(at least for me >-<) its true that the Hourly update shows up the most preordered game of the hour so does this count the games whose preorders are cancelled and in the same hour repreordered?

Kyuu said:
Can someone explain why Bayonetta 1+2 price keeps dropping? At this rate it'll settle at $39!

This post is underated please people give it more attention. 

A bit of offtopic but why nintendo still hasnt announced the CLIMAX EDITION of Bayonetta 2?? Are they gonna release it it looks like in the rest of the world it already is online.

solo se hablar español

Bayonetta 2 #3
Kirby #21
Hyrule Warriors #61
DQ builders #85

Click HERE and be happy 

Kirby is coming for blood.