By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. January bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Standard Pro sold out hence the rise of the LE Battlefront II Pro bundle. I know Battlefront has a bad rep at the moment but why isn't this Pro bundle above the standard Pro when they're both the same price.

Last edited by SWORDF1SH - on 01 February 2018

Around the Network

Odyssey entered the top 5 again! (The game will continue to sell no matter what)

newwil7l said:
Switch is so going to win February at this point. Also where is the new thread?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, are you serius!?

And what about March? Don't tell me Switch will also win that month!

Ok jokes aside, did someone seriusly thought Switch was not going to win Q1? i mean lol, unless something unexpect like a massive PS4 pricedrop happen there is no way it does not win January/Febbruary/March, AND, by a good margin too.

In April there is a small chance for PS4 to win, it's God of War month after all, but Switch should win that month too. Really, i don't see Switch losing an NPD anytime soon.

8 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#12 NS Neon (same)
#15 NS Grey (down 2)
#27 SNES Classic (up 2)
#29 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#50 PS4 Pro (up 8)
#55 XB1X (up 1)
#80 PS4 Pro Star Wars LE (same)
#91 XB1 (down 12)
#94 XB1 Forza (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#01 PS4 Shadow of the Colossus (up 1)
#14 NS Bayonetta 2 + 1 (up 8)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Neon is out of stock again! How many units does amazon have to have it last less than a week?

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Sorry for being tardy with the February thread. I'll try to get it posted some time tonight.

Forty lashes.

Cereza almost TOP 10, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah