By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fortnite BR Switch

Who else would like to see Fortnite Battle Royale arrive on the Nintendo Switch?!

https://twitter.com/FortniteBattle?lang=en

Around the Network

If it can handle it, maybe. Depends on if Nintendo stops making failed attempts at solving a problem that's had a solution since OG Xbox: Voice Chat.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Playing this without voice chat would be tragic so no.

It's one of my favourite games on ps4. Runs really well. I hardly ever play solo but I actually won 2 solo games in a row recently.

Isn't that what Crazy Justice is for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrM8ydCIZJU

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Can it even run well on the Switch?

Around the Network

It's not a very demanding game so I don't see why not. If Nintendo was smart they will try hard to get this game on there. I played it and I can see the appeal. No motion controls then no buy (in this case no play since it is free to play). I think I rather play Splatoon.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

jason1637 said:

If programmed well, yes.

Hell no! It looks like a shitty game when my kids play it on their PS4.

I didn't know it had a voice chat.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

jason1637 said:

Unreal Engine is what the game runs on. More so this is an Epic Games creation and they have developed the platform from ground up.

I think it’s possible to run this game at least at 720/30fps.

if Doom and Wolfenstein II can run on the system, a lower graphically intense game can.

I am not a fan of the Battle royal game play but I know others are and I don't see the Switch getting PUBG anytime soon so sure. Although I am guessing some of the developers are awaiting to see how Nintendo handles voice chat before deciding if there games would work on the system where that isn't a 'viable' feature.

Which if the rumors of Nintendo delaying their online service launch to fall or late 2018 are true then it is something they are still working on.