By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSVR thread! - Crisis on the planet of the Apes, better than expected? Livestream footage

Wipout omega collection VR patch....

Love it. 3 100.00%

Like it. 0 0%

Dislike it. 0 0%

Hate it. 0 0%

Mixed feelings on it so far. 0 0%

Other, don't own, comments, indifferent... 0 0%

Total:3

yall need to try KnockOut League

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
John2290 said:

Eh, more like helping you out, I wouldn't consider it selling to give information to someone and hope they make a good purchase. Guess those lines blur, I'm so used to talking  and answering about hardware software now to VR boobs on discord chats and what not it just kinda happens. And I get so excited about games I like my thoughts end up turning into reviews, lmao. And, oh for sure, there are VR users who have given up traditional gaming completely, I've been in chat on discord with dozens of people who feel the same way as I do and are finding it hard to play titles. I've stopped buying traditional game completely the only thing that gets my gaming juices flowing is VR content. Culty sounding or not, it's a thing. Maybe I am part of a cult now o.0. Peace, lad.

Yeah, it's totally a thing, but it's not in a massive following that dwarfs traditional gaming, and it's unlikely to dwarf it like the cult fans want it to.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I don't see myself stopping traditional games entirely until we're at the Ready Player One level in 15-20 years, but I'm certainly not playing any multiplayer FPS, RTS games, Racing games and simulator games. Once you've played those in VR, it becomes hard to go back.

That being said, 2nd / 3rd gen headsets roll out, I'll likely play most of the traditional games that I do play on a virtual screen since such headsets would be capable of replacing 1080p monitors / TVs.

Something strange has happened. I just went to the PS Store to buy Happy Drummer and it's been completely removed. Has anybody got any ideas why?

John2290 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Something strange has happened. I just went to the PS Store to buy Happy Drummer and it's been completely removed. Has anybody got any ideas why?

Have you tried check all games/psvr catalogue. Also are you on US or EU? I've seen a lot of fuck ups with the eu psn store the last two years but the psvr page has been by far the worst. 

It's definitely removed. I'm in the UK and read that other people in Europe have noticed it removed to. I'll check again today.

Around the Network
John2290 said:

9 minutes of ARK park.

Graphics look surprisingly good for an ARK game, but the gameplay looks beyond stupid imho. Another boring shooting gallery.

the-pi-guy said:

Seems most people here have PSVR.  I have an Oculus.  

Been playing my headset a reasonable amount lately, mostly because I got the touch controllers, they are pretty neat.  Played Rick and Morty VR, finished Lucky's Tale finally, tried out Superhot VR, and also got Arizona Sunshine, worried that it's going to be a bit much for me, but we will see.

I highly recommend getting Lone Echo / Echo Arena. It's probably the best VR game so far.

Also get Robo Recall, Brass Tactics (Brass Tactics Arena is a free demo version if you want that), Wilson's Heart, Arktika 1, The Unspoken, Sprint Vector.

the-pi-guy said:

Seems most people here have PSVR.  I have an Oculus.  

Been playing my headset a reasonable amount lately, mostly because I got the touch controllers, they are pretty neat.  Played Rick and Morty VR, finished Lucky's Tale finally, tried out Superhot VR, and also got Arizona Sunshine, worried that it's going to be a bit much for me, but we will see.

There are a lot of good games for Oculus Rift:

Robo Recall, The Talos Principle VR, Serious Sam VR 1 - 3, FORM, Esper 1 + 2, The Lab, Wilson's Heart, Chronos, Arktika.1, The Unspoken, Edge of Nowhere, Lone Echo, Dead and Buried, Superhot VR, The Invisible Hours, Portal Stories: VR, Elevator... to the Moon, House of the Dying Sun, I Expect You to Die, Obduction, Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, Archangel, The Gallery 1 + 2, The Climb, Pinball FX 2 VR, Rez Infinite, Batman Arkham VR, Eagle Flight, EVE Valkyrie, Dirt Rally, Project Cars 1 + 2, Assetto Corso, Eleven...

Thanks to VR-mods also Alien: Isolation, No One Lives Forever 2, Doom 3: BFG Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Kart GC + Wii...

the-pi-guy said:
John2290 said:

By any chance did you play accounting plus? Is it more of that with a rick and morty skin or is there any depth to it besides just random interactions and a mini game? I guess it'd depend on the platinum for me, I enjoyed accounting plus but the fan base of Rick and morty and it's insane liberal creator have destroyed the show for me.

I played a little bit of accounting, I'd say it's pretty similar.  

It's a mix of Accounting and Job Simulator.

Another game I already own gets added to PSVR, I'll finally get a headset one day.